Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Jul 15, 2007, 05:00 AM
    If you want to be at the slender edge of the normal range, you should gain at least 2 pounds.
    yoitzlisa Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jul 21, 2007, 11:05 PM
    YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.
    I hope that boosted yourself esteem :)
    canadian333 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2007, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by brokennbattered
    When ppl see me they say that I have a really hot body, but I can't see it. I'm 5'0'' and I weigh about 93lbs, but I swear its 93lbs of fat. I've tried diets and exercise to tone my body, but I'll just stay the same size and gain weight from the muscle. What is a quick and easy way to fix my fat issue?
    Your not fat, if your only 93 lbs. I know people who are a lot ypounger than you and are really small and wieght more. Its just in your head.
    firediva87 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2007, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaveLeber
    What would you call "Somewhere in life?" What is success? Is it doing what society wants you to do, the way that they want you to do it? Anything easier or counterfeit is unacceptable... but you can be obese, and to tall someone they are fat is "Cruel, wrong and malicious"
    But to not eat 'enough' is a sign of mental disorders, unhealthy, etc..."
    I will repeat what i said earlier, only more carefully so as you might understand...

If the unhealthy route is going to be your alternative... at least do it and look good.

There you go, bash away.
    Geez, not everyone is going to be unhealthy. You don't look good when you're always upset and self conscious, no matter what you weigh. There is no point an even addressing anorexia and better alternative, because both are equally unhealthy and dangerous. It is more important that you are happy than what you look like. If you are obese and are upset because of it then loose weight. But if you are putting you health at risk, no matter which direction you NEED HELP. It's amazing how many anorexics and obese people suffer with similar problems of over eating and control issues. You'll binge one moment and then hate yourself the next. Don't tell someone they look good when they are unhealthy, because they don't look, they look sick, and feel it too.

I myself have struggled with weight and anorexia as well as bulimia and can tell you I'd rather be fat and happy than skinny and puking six times day. But it's addicting and I don't know how to fix it. See a nutritionist and talk to them about your problems, they will help put things into perspective. You might even consider rehab, because you are nearing very dangerous weight and need to work on yourself image. It's a hard path to go on but eventually you will learn to be content with yourself, although you might never see yourself as skinny. I'm sorry for how you feel, and wish you the best. Please see someone, I promise it will help.
    tweesh12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 12:50 PM
    5'0 and 93 lbs.. r u kidding me?? That great! I'm 5'2 and I weigh like 117 or more.. I'm always gaining weight.. if anyone is fat its me!!
    jdleo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 06:39 PM
    By the pic you look beautiful. I have read what you said about your height/weight ratio and you seem fine, if not thin. Ihave personally gone through having an eating disorder and it started with me just wanting to exercise WAY too much to "tone up". Please take this advise- it got me nowhere- I was always completely tired and irritable, never enjoying myself and the company I was in, I ended up pushing people I loved away and to top it all off, despite what that crazy person "Snave" says, I did NOT look good AT ALL. I was pale, skinny, my hair was dry and dull, my nails were yellow and couldn't grow to save themselves. So, OK I was skinny but the rest of me way yuck!! Boys and men don't find that attractive, I can promise you that! Thank God it never went to the stage where you apparently grow heaps and heaps of hair all over your body- much life the wolfman so your body can maintain its core temperature... please don't do anything like this I have regretted it for the rest of my life and now I can't even have children because my body can't take it. You are a young beautiful woman all you need is to learn that eating healthy and exercising moderately will make you look beautiful and feel beautiful on the inside- this will lead to your confidence and that's what attracts people xx best of luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to get fat [ 34 Answers ]

Hey guys. For some reason I want to get fat. I've already gained 10 pounds. I find it erotic for some reason. I've always wanted to become fat my whole life but I couldn't because I was worried of what people would think of me. I'm 5'7 170. I have a chubby belly but I'm thinking of eating for fatty...

Fat cat [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a good "weight watchers" food for my indoor cat?

About fat [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I have lot of fat at my chest area and I want to loose fat from the chest area. Can any one suggest me how I can loose fat from chest area by exercises?

Cheeks fat [ 1 Answers ]

My problem began when I started a diet combined with exercise program my aim was to bulk up because I was very scrawny.. after a hardwork of weight lifting and eating more calories than my body burns off I achieved my goal BUT... My cherubic face has gone! I got chubby cheeks now that was...

I'm getting fat! [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Please can you help me I don't know if I am getting fat or not.I weigh 90pounds and I am about 150 cm tall, I have quite a lot of fat around my chest and back and my belly has a lot of fat and has rolls of fat but also hangs a bit over my trousers. Can you help me please...

View more questions Search