Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rmcquay99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 04:29 PM
    Take the back off my dryer
    I have a Prodigy dryer, when in use, it leaves black specks on clothes. I think the drum is loose, so I am trying to take the back of it off. I have taken all of the screws off the back, but it still is not coming loose. It looks like its perhaps "glued", maybe? Help!
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

Apr 30, 2007, 10:34 PM
    Never heard of a Prodigy dryer, although that's not unusual with all the foreign brands that are coming into the country. Where are you located and where did you buy this dryer?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Squeeky dryer... brown marks on clothes... brown patch on back [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, my dryer squeeks, I get brown marks on my clothes alllll the time from them getting stuck in the front part of the drum... and today I had to pull the dryer away from the wall... and there is a brown spot on the back. Here is a picture. I'm hoping we can fix this ourselves, I'd hate to have...

Gibson dryer- took off back panel oops [ 1 Answers ]

I stupidly tried to take off the back panel of my Gibson front panel electric dryer (GSE746RFS1). Now, the screws won't go back in because the drum appears to be moved in such a way that the place the screws used to go is not in alignment. HELP! Thanks, Vickie

Kenmore dryer turn back on [ 6 Answers ]

My kenmore gas dryer runs normally but after shutting off at the end Of the cycle it slowly keeps rotating until it turns itself back on. I replaced The timing swith. Any thoughts ?

View more questions Search