Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miz_chaos Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 01:30 PM
    Big tummy
    Hi I really want to know how to get rid of my tummy my whole body is fine, its just I have a little tummy which is annoying because you can see it . I have really tried to get rid of it but everyone is giving me different types of advice I need one which I could stick 2 help!
    My tummy shows when I wear fitted clothes and it doesn't look very nice!! I want it to be flat not exactly but you no what I mean
    misspinay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Why don't you try hot yoga?
    miz_chaos Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 10:10 AM
    What is hot yoga
    saraispiel19 Posts: 670, Reputation: 115
    -

May 2, 2007, 10:26 AM
    I do the gαzelle-post partum wieght (eck)- in 4 weeks I've lost 3 inches :) -- 11 inches in totαl (αrms, legs & tummy)-- good luck!

Orr hip hop αbs-- I'm just stαrting to do thαt it's been α week I cαn see the line thαt goes strαight down the middle forming-ooooo...
    sassypea Posts: 26, Reputation: 3

May 3, 2007, 01:55 PM
    You can't spot reduce. The only way to burn off fat is to burn it off by getting in your cardio. You can increase muscle size for burning calories faster and helping you to look trim.

How about walking taller and sucking it in a bit. Change your posture so your stomach doesn't stick out so much. A trick I learned in belly dancing is if your a$$ is sticking out your stomach will look bigger too. Try tilting in your pelvis and tightening up your gluts. It might feel funny but check it out in a mirror, it doesn't look weird.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 01:36 PM
    It takes time and patience to get a flat tummy, proper nutrition and exercise. Aerobics exercise, abdominial training, weight training and resistance training will help. Aerobics, jogging, biking, eppiticals, stair climbing are great for fat burning. The key to fat loss is 30-60 minutes of a workout, even walking will help a lot. Abdominal loss is 50% exercise and 50% nutrition. You diet should be 55% carbs, 30% protein and 15% fat for stomach fat loss. If the last few pounds are hard to lose, keep protein up and decrease carbs, especially late in the day and late at night
    RAWR-Mayte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2007, 01:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by miz_chaos
    hi i really want to know how to get rid of my tummy my whole body is fine, its just i have a little tummy which is annoying because you can see it . i have really tried to get rid of it but everyone is giving me different types of advice i need one which i could stick 2 help!!
    my tummy shows when i wear fitted clothes and it doesnt look very nice!!! i want it to be flat not exactly but u no wat i mean
    Hey ! I Know What You Mean ! =] Try Doing Crunches - Laying On Your Back (preferably on cushions so not damaging your back), bending your knees but laying your feet on the floor, bringing your hands behind your head, elbows up, then 'crunching' your stomach by arching your back and trying to touch your knees with your elbows. Hope I helped!

Faye xx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tummy hurt [ 2 Answers ]

My stomach is so sore. It feels like I have been doing sit-ups forever. Is this normal after taking provera and clomid? Again... I took provera from feb 3 until feb 14 (12 days). On the last day of provera I got my period. On the 3rd day of AF I started the clomid 50 mg for 5 days. My AF ended on...

Tummy flu [ 1 Answers ]

What's best medication for a tummy flu? How good is Oseltemuvon capsule?

In a big, BIG hole. Have small shovel. [ 1 Answers ]

I was just served papers for a debt that I owe on a vehicle that was repo'ed. The vehicle, which was a 2005 Lotus Elise was purchased by myself and a company (the company did not have sufficient credit to purchase the car and I did not have the income to purchase the car, but together we were...

A big big big problem. [ 1 Answers ]

OK.. this one is weird. When I insert a cd in my cd-rom it reads it but it doesn't updates it. Not this is not a big problem but when I insert a writable cd and click on write these new files to this cd, I get the error that there is no cd in the cd-rom. Then I restart my operating system with the...

View more questions Search