Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alleybear Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Moving delivery business
    Hello I worked as a mover an am wanting to start my very own moving company
    One thing I'm very concerned about is where to find the business
    If anyone out there has the answer to how moving companies get there business
    It would be very beneficial to me and very much appreciated :confused:
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2007, 01:27 PM
    I worked for a moving company and they basically just put an ad in the yellow pages and went to companies, a lot of larger companies will transfer employees from one office to another.

If you want to stay more local though, put flyers in apartment buildings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period after delivery [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I am 38 and my wife is 34 she gave birth to second baby on 24-11-06 . Till now she don't have the monthly period , usually what much of time is needed for the period after the delivery. I am afraid that whether my wife is again pregnany ? Please tell me the time for first period after...

Starting a truck driving/ delivery business [ 3 Answers ]

We are thinking of starting a truck driving/ delivery business. WE would have 2 drivers, 2 loaders. What could the 5th person do? Please help us

Periods after delivery [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is leena jain here, I'm new to this site. I have a query, I'm really worried please let me know as soon as possible. I delivered a baby girl vanshika on 27th may 2006 and at that time I bled for 1.5 months but since then its almost 11 months I haven't still got my periods, I want to...

10 weeks after delivery [ 1 Answers ]

10 weeks after delivery- bleeding heavily - but still within guidelines given to me by my ob - no ememrgency. I have bled lightly once a week or so since delivery. Had an ultrasound that revealed a little bit of lining of my uterus still left. OB said it wasn't a problem. Am I just having my...

Periods after delivery [ 4 Answers ]

On Dec 5th I had my son at just 23 weeks. There were some issues after in which I had to have a D and C done. 4 weeks after I had my first period. It was extremely light and lasted 2 weeks! I started my second period 3 days ago and now it is extremely heavy! Is this normal?

View more questions Search