Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KmL09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Pregnancy questions
    Im about 7-8 weeks pregnant.. they told me to watch what meds I took because my age and I was having some back pain so I figured to be on the safe side I would go get it checked out.. The hospital which many people in out town called passaway(instead of its real name) knew I was pregnant and had to run test to make sure everything was okay.. okay to I asked to make sure everything was okay.. and since I asked I couldn't see the sonogram and they wouldn't tell me anything.. so I was scared and didn't know what to think.. then the doctor came in and told me that it was too early to tell how the baby was doing but everything was okay.. but he could only see the sack now.. then he told me I can have a sack with no baby.. which seemed crazy since everything was going as planned.. Im still really nervous and my doctors appointment is week away.. should I stop worrying.. is it normal to just be able to see the sack now? I mean when I went I was only 5-6 weeks.. soo I don't know should I stop bring scared..? :confused:
    Schollmeyer Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2007, 11:02 AM
    Yes calm down worrying has negative effects on the body, and that can't be goog for your baby... just relax and when the time comes you will find out .
    Worrying will not change anything.
    Schollmeyer Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2007, 11:03 AM
    And you have 7 more months to go,calm down
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Apr 30, 2007, 01:20 PM
    I had a sonogram at 5.4 weeks and to me it looked like just a sac. The u/s tech was very good and said she even saw a heartbeat. They were still very cautious, though. They like to see you get past the 8 week mark, then the 12. I'm sure everything will be okay. I was very worried after that u/s but after having another at 7w5 days everything looked great. Wait until you see your doctor before you get yourself all worked up. I've heard too many stories of doctors at emergency rooms giving unclear information. All too many times they will give minimal info and not inform you of everything going on. Your doc will do another u/s and see how things look. They will be able to compare both u/s and tell you your exact due date, too. Good luck and try not to worry too much. I'm sure everything will be just fine!
    pickerill Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 01:38 PM
    I had a scan at 5weeks and all you could see was a little sack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Pregnancy questions [ 1 Answers ]

Last Monday 4/23/07 my partner and I had unprotected sex, I had my last period 1 week before the end of March, I am due for it now. But I noticed that on Tuesday is the beginning of May. So is there a possibility that I may be pregnant? I already have one child and you would think I know this,...

Regarding Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was on siphene from day2 for about 5 days and from day 4 I started taking HMG injection for three days and from day 9 I had my follicular scan continuously till day 17th.where the follicle to get ruptured,I was given rupture injection on day 13 (size of the follicle was 31 * 26 on day 13)and it...

Pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

What are some common signs of pregnancy and how long does it take for them to start occurring?

View more questions Search