Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eve1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 03:46 AM
    Last name origin
    Does somebody know where the last name PINSEAU comes from please

I need help because my dad told me his great great grandmothers fathers last name was PINSEAU so I decided to search for the origin because it is not a common last name so I was searching for the origin but I did not have one it said that the name was not in there data base so please help me
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2007, 04:21 AM
    The name looks/sounds french to me... and it seems so from the family tree databases at Rootsweb too:
    RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project Global Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Origin and discovery of the jackfruit [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for (archäological) informations about the origin of the jackfruit (how long it already exists) and when an by whom it has been discovered and brought to Europe.

Origin of a Cultural Trait [ 3 Answers ]

We occasionally observe in TV newscasts that when the audience applauds dignitaries (or speakers who have just finished a speech) from countries like Russia or China, the dignitarie/speakers too join in the applause by clapping their hands. There must be some idea behind this cultural trait. The...

Phrase Origin [ 5 Answers ]

I have been unable to find the origin of the phrase "close enough for government work." While it is now derogatory and suggestive of sloppy work, I was under the impression it originated with a meaning just the opposite due to stringent specifications for government construction contracts. ...

Origin of the word easter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, looking for the origin of the word itself, not when it is or what it is. Thanks modee420

Worms Origin [ 6 Answers ]

Where network worms come from? I need few worms for education purpose, how can I get them?

View more questions Search