Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TAMALAG8 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 30, 2007, 02:42 AM
    A new drug
    Has anyone out there tried the new detox medication,suboxone? If so, how do you like it/ I've been on it for a month now and I think it is really helpful, yet expensive. Feedback
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 30, 2007, 03:21 AM
    The only thing I know about suboxone is its use to treat opiate addiction.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

May 1, 2007, 04:16 AM
    I have heard many good things about this drug, but it is still new. I have read that it is far less addictive than methadone.
    If it is working for you and you are having a fairly normal life than stick with it. I admire you for doing this. Good luck.
    JesseLynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2007, 10:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TAMALAG8
    has anyone out there tried the new detox medication,suboxone? if so, how do you like it/ i've been on it for a month now and i think it is really helpful, yet expensive. feedback
    I went to rehab and pretty much everyone was on it I hear its like the onhly drug that works because I don't know what you were addicted to but it is half a benzo and it really helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drug tests [ 1 Answers ]

How long do morphine sulphate pills stay in your system for a urine sample drug test?

Drug Charge [ 4 Answers ]

I was j/w if there's anyway I can get a marujuana charge erased off my record it happing when I was 17 years old and I went to jail for like four hours until I got bonded out... I ending up going to court the first time and pleading not quilty only were I would have enuff time to pay my fines...

Drug identification [ 2 Answers ]

I have found some pills in our drawer in the bathroom, but cannot identify the drug when comparing it to my husband's prescriptions. These pills are small, round and white. One side has a "G" on it; the other side has an "L" above the number 10. Can you help me identify this drug? Thank you...

View more questions Search