Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naomijane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 11:39 PM
    Courthouse weddings
    I am suppose to be getting married may 30th this year. We want simple and I know people get married at the court house but how where do I go how do I find out. Vegas is so far just cheap and simple help please
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2007, 01:03 AM
    People get married at courthouses all the time. Saves a lot of hassle of planning a wedding at a church. Normally, you would need someone to witness the wedding ceremony at the courthouse. The two of you did want simple. Correct?

Just go to the courthouse in the town or city where you want to be married and fill out whatever papers are necessary and do any medical things that are required, provide documentation of things that are asked of you, go through the ceremony and be married.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cruise weddings [ 5 Answers ]

My hunny and I are thinking about getting married while on a cruise. My family has never been anywhere outside the US aside from Canada, and my parents are getting up in years. I want them to experience the Caribbean and a cruise. The only way to get the family together on one is to plan something...

2 legal weddings [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to have a legal weing in south africa and then laer a legal wedding in poland

Two weddings on the same day [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been invited to two weddings for the same date and time. One is for our next door neighbor's daughter, who used to babysit for us. The other invitation is for our other next door neighbor's daughter, who went to school with our sons. The weddings are for the same day, one at...

Courthouse weddings [ 4 Answers ]

We are getting married on November 3 at the court house by the Justice of the Peace. Both been married before don't want to spend money on wedding. How do you make this day special and something to remember? What do you wear? Not sure how to make plans. Someone please help.

Two weddings same day [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have two weddings on the same day. I have a friend from high school whom I see only when a very close mutual friend of both of ours comes in from California. I was married 5 years ago and I asked my friend who is getting married to sing in our wedding ceremony. My husband and I also...

View more questions Search