Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acicomp Posts: 81, Reputation: 9

Apr 29, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Title Transfer
    I'm getting a car from Virginia. The current owners live there. We live in North Carolina. Will we HAVE to get the title notorized before we can register it in North Carolina?

Thanks if you have the answer.

Check out some similar questions!

Can personal representative transfer car title? [ 2 Answers ]

I am personal representative for my mother's estate. Her will gave me complete control of her assets. My sister had been driving Mom's car for over a year, with Mom's permission. She does not have a car of her own, nor have the money to buy one. The car is very old, almost worthless from a...

Title and Registration transfer [ 2 Answers ]

I am from state of IN. six months back I bought a car with my brother as a co-signer. The title and registartion has both of our names. He just co-signed for me as I am not eligible for a loan at that time. I am the active owner of the car. Now I want to refinance my car loan without the...

Nys vehicle title transfer question [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently transferred a nys title to my 2000 kia sportage to my daughter by signing the back of the title and dating it. Subsequent to this the car was seized by NYS for a 12 year old judgement. I stated that the car was transferred on the date signed on the back of the title and the official...

Title transfer during sale of manufacture home question? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my wife sold our home in oct of last year 04 and we just received a tax bill for the property taxes.We have not even lived in the home for a year. I am trying to get a hold of the people that sold our home for us but they have not called us back yet. Does anyone know if the people that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.