Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blondie007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 06:52 PM
    DVD and satellite dish hookups
    Hello, How do I hook my satellite dish up and my DVD player up so I can record movie from my satellite dish onto a DVD?
    AltaVista Posts: 70, Reputation: 12

Apr 29, 2007, 08:13 PM
    May I respectfully suggest that you move this question into "Home & Garden" > "Electronics" in order to get the best answer. That area has many questions of this same type.
    Just a thought...
    puppyluv06 Posts: 11, Reputation: -1

Apr 29, 2007, 09:44 PM
    A TiVO would be the best answer, However there are many others. You will definitely need a dvd recorder if you don't already have one. That should come with an instruction manual. If not you should be able to find one online. If you have a local radioshack store their sales associates may be able to better explain things, we all pretty much know the same things.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting a DVD player with Satellite Dish [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 52 inch Toshiba HDTV that is already connected to a DISH network satellite. I would like to connect a DVD player and have no idea how to connect. I may also need help with figuring out which remote I use. Currently I have to use the TV remote that just turns on the TV and the DISH remote...

Dish network hookups to DVD HDD, TV, and DVD player [ 6 Answers ]

I have a Dish Network 301 Satellite box I want to hookup a Pioneer DVD-640H HDD, so I can record from my dish channels to my DVD and/or HDD, I have an older Panasonic TV that has connections: ANT 1, ANT 2, audio (re-white RCA type) and also S-Video input and RCA a/v (yellow-red-white) input. ...

Satellite hookups [ 1 Answers ]

How to hookup dishnet satellite to dvd,vcr with the proper equipment

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a combo dvd/vcr to a dish network satellite dvr/tv?

View more questions Search