Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PVBEACH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 06:43 PM
    Bryant Evolution 286ANA, FE4A 4 Ton
    Bson Serivices, installed a new Air Conditoner/Heat Pump Evolution 286ANA, and a new condenser FE4. They charged me over $11,000 for this unit, did I get screwed? The unit has a Air Filter that I was told came standard with the unit.
    American Home Shield gave me a $1200 discount, and the Bryant Factory didn't get the air filter to, so I received a $700 discount because of the screw up at the factory.
    Seems like I paid way too much, please let me know if I need to contact the Better Business Bureau.
    hvacservicetech_07 Posts: 1,083, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2007, 09:59 PM
    Did they just install 1 heatpump and 1 condenser? Any lineset, coils, air handlers?
    PVBEACH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 06:14 AM
    I live in Florida and everything is electrical. They installed a Bryant FE4 air handler.
    It seems as if others have been quoted $6000 for a 3 ton system on Askmehelpdesk , that is why I am wondering why I paid over $11,000 for a whole new 4 ton system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant Evolution Quote (16 seer) [ 13 Answers ]

I have two questions. First, I have a Trane HP that's about 12 years old and is leaking freon. The service guy said I could replace the coil on the outside for about $1,200. Second option is to replace the unit entirely with a new 3 ton Bryant Evolution 16 seer split unit, installed for $6,300...

Goodman 4 ton HP [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Goodman 4 ton HP CPJ60-1. Outside unit was coming on but the inside blower motor did not come on. Now the outside unit does not come on at all in either mode. Where should I look?

Bryant Evolution (carrier infinity) Control and Honeywell Fresh Air Vent. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Bryant Evolution system installed. This is the same as a Carrier Infinity system. This consists of a 355MAV furnace, a 598B a/c And SYSTXBBUID01 Evolution control. Also installed in this system is a Honeywell Y8150 ventilator and a Honeywell HE440 steam humidifier. The...

1976 Dodge 2 ton truck [ 1 Answers ]

When operating any lighting circuit (including brake lights) the fuel gauge reading increases. No other instruments are affected. Any clues please. TRWE

'90 Chevy 1/2 Ton Timing Adjustment [ 1 Answers ]

What is the correct degree for the timing on a 1990 Chevy K-Series 1/2ton p/u with 5.7L (4WD, automatic) and is there anything special I should know about setting this? How do I stop the advance to set the timing? Thanks.

View more questions Search