Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Momerath626 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 06:04 PM
    Hard Lump
    Hi there. I have a 13 yr old female cat who is prone to having warts on her back. About 4days ago, I discovered a hard lump on her back near the spine area. It seems to move with the skin, but is way too big and hard to be a wart. Could anyone help tell me what this might be?
    tigerfeather Posts: 26, Reputation: 6

Apr 29, 2007, 11:18 PM
    13 years old, eh? It's more than likely a fatty tumor, they're pretty common as animals get older. If it suddenly sprang up, or gets markedly bigger in a short about of time, then you might want to take her to the vet. Most vets won't do operations on benign tumors on older animals as it just creates unneeded stress on the animal.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

I have a lump [ 1 Answers ]

well i have a lump in my ear. its smaller then a per. and i have a lump in my arm buts its smaller then a pea. what sould i do? is it cancer?

A Lump? [ 1 Answers ]

This is kind of awkward... but, recently I found that I have a small lump on the inside of my.. ehm... butt? I have no idea what it is and am concerned it might be a tumor. I'm hoping that I am just jumping to conclusions and worrying about nothing, but it's bothering me. It doesn't hurt, or itch,...

Hard lump on cat [ 2 Answers ]

My cat Sam (11yr) developed a limp about a month ago, had it 2 years ago and came back last month. Over the last month a large lump has come up at the top of his front left leg and he as bad limp now. He had x-rays, blood work which they said was inclusive and what to aspirate the lump. The lump...

View more questions Search