Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bowserhouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 05:48 PM
    Local hampton bay parts house
    I have a Hampton Bay Mediterranian 52" fan, and I broke the downlight swirled allibaster glass... I need a location in my area for that particular part... My Zip Code is 85206, in Mesa AZ. I will also accept a mailing address for such a part that is not necessarily in my area... Please Help
    bowserhouse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bowserhouse
    I have a Hampton Bay Mediterranian 52" fan, and I broke the downlight swirled allibaster glass........I need a location in my area for that particular part......My Zip Code is 85206, in Mesa AZ. I will also accept a mailing address for such a part that is not necessarily in my area......Please Help
    Where can I go for parts? I have a Mediterranian 52" Hampton Bay fan and I broke the downlight swirled allibaster glass... I need to know where I can go for this part... I live in Mesa AZ, Zip Code 85206
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2007, 01:40 PM
    Your only option is to contact Hampton Bay. Their phone numbers are in the FAQ at the top of our forums.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any websites selling Hampton Bay parts? [ 7 Answers ]

I have an old (not to mention really cheap) Hampton Bay ceiling fan with light. They both operate from pull switches. One of the switches (light switch) broke. I am looking for a replacement switch. The switch is soldered directly to the bulb socket. I'm sure if necessary, I could do the...

Hampton Bay Carriage house ceilliing fan instructions [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to install this ceilling fan, but I can not get the fan to bolt onto the mounting bracket. The bowl that fits around the bracket is getting in the way. Does anybody have a suggestion? I do not have intsructions to do this install.

Finding x-intercepts, local maximum, local minimum of graph [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find the x-intercepts, local maximums, and local minimums of this graph --> f(x)=1/9(x-3)^2(x+3)^2 using a graphing calculator?

Hampton bay [ 1 Answers ]

I have a new house that is pre wired for a fan it has 4 wires coming out -red black, white, ground. My new fan is prewired with black,blue,green, white, I also have 3 switches on the wall and the fan has a light attached after wiring this fan nothing is happening. What should I do

Hampton bay [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find discontinued hampton bay products? I need an additional Nouveau Art pendant light fixture and cannot find it anywhere!! Thanks!:

View more questions Search