Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xglamorousx Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Solve this puzzle.
    I got my period March 2, I haven't had it since. Me & my boyfriend do not use any type of birth control. I have every symptom of pregnancy there is. Motion sickness, very very exhausted, smells sicken me, my breats especially hurt when I walk up and down the steps but are very tender even when I receive a hug. I have been told I'm moody, so why is it that when I took 2 early detection tests, it comes up negative? Should I go to a clinic and take a blood test? I missed my period in April, and now days away from May 2. AHHHHH help! :confused:
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Yes, I would say go to the clinic and get a blood test.

Good luck.

Joe
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 29, 2007, 07:23 PM
    Go to your local teen clinic and get a blood test. Most are very cheap, even free sometimes. Goodluck
    MichiganGirl10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 08:31 PM
    My sister had the same thing. Only she went to the doctors and they said she wasn't pregnant. She had used a hole box of pregnancy tests to make sure. Well she went to the hospital and they said she wasn't pregnant. But then said it was their mistake that because she is only 3 weeks pregnant they couldn't detect it. Then they took a blood test. You need to go to the hospital to check this out. It would be safe if you go right away. God Bless and Good Luck

Crystal
    xglamorousx Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 04:39 PM
    I got my period now on April 30th, but now I'm wondering if I should go for a blood test still to find out because in my family it is possible to still get your period while carrying.. OIE such complications.

May 3, 2007, 06:21 AM
    To be safe and sure I think you should go get a blood test. ;)

Crystal
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 08:56 AM
    Its not a real period, but some women do experience what they THINK is their period, and it really turns out to just be early pregnancy bleeding. This kind of bleed is usually much lighter then a usual period. I would suggest that if it worries you, to get a test done, simply to put your mind at ease, and keep you from stressing your body for next time around.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

May 3, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Definitely get the test done, but also remember that it is normal to miss a period or two. Buggage and I both missed periods without being pregnant. I thought I had pregnancy symptoms, but it was just my hormones messing with me. If bleeding like a period during pregnancy runs in your family I would highly suggest that you get a blood test, though. If you are pregnant you want to make sure you are getting the care you and your baby need.

May 3, 2007, 05:01 PM
    I agree with Buggage and automansgirl. They couldn't have said it any more perfect.

Crystal
    GardenGirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 4

May 7, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xglamorousx
    I got my period March 2, I haven't had it since. Me & my boyfriend do not use any type of birth control. I have every symptom of pregnancy there is. Motion sickness, very very exhausted, smells sicken me, my breats especially hurt when I walk up and down the steps but are very tender even when I recieve a hug. I have been told I'm moody, so why is it that when I took 2 early detection tests, it comes up negative? Should i go to a clinic and take a blood test? I missed my period in April, and now days away from May 2. AHHHHH help! :confused:
    Get thyself to a doctor ASAP. You may have a tubal pregnancy, or an ectopic pregnancy. Both of these are life-threatening conditions, and can be diagnosed by an ultrasound, often in office.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Solve [(86400*n^2)/2^n]<1 solve n [ 3 Answers ]

Could you Please solve this problem <1 solve n

Maths Puzzle [ 3 Answers ]

The Brightvale Institute of Technology needed new Maths books, so they ordered a new set from Brightvale Books. When they got the books back from the printers, however, they discovered that there had been a horrible mistake. Apparently the printer scrambled up all the digits in the printing...

Weekly puzzle [ 4 Answers ]

How would we feel if I posted a weekly physics problem designed to make you think? Or fortnightly? Mainly concentrating on mechanics and nimble thinking rather than complex math. How many would attempt it? Where would be the best place for me to put it? Here? In Science(other)?

401K Withdrawal Puzzle [ 6 Answers ]

Would anyone be able to explain to me the whole tax & penalty process for withdrawing a 401K before 59 ½ years old? I have been able to figure out pieces but I want to put the whole puzzle together to make an educated decision about this possible withdrawal. I know there is a 10% penalty, I know...

Xword puzzle help [ 3 Answers ]

Question 1: Totally collapsed object (two words) Question 2: Measure of Starshine Question 3: Plot of new stars on the H-R Diagram

View more questions Search