Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RamMan4x4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 04:49 PM
    Whirlpool Washer Spin Cycle
    Just bought a new whirlpool washer (MD#: WTW5790SQ0), the spin cycle on the washer doesn't work on any cycle EXCEPT normal wash. This was determined by: closing the lid, selecting each individual spin option on the dial and pulling the knob out (starts washer). Both spin cycles work on the Normal selection (washer has an extra rinse option), but none of the others work. I assume this is due to a faulty switch but I wanted to ask your opinion.

Thanks,
    Brad
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

Apr 29, 2007, 06:58 PM
    Sounds like you may have it diagnosed correctly. Since it's new, do not start taking it apart and call the company since it's under warranty.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool out of balance in spin cycle [ 5 Answers ]

My whirlpool washing machine goes out of balance every time it goes into the spin cycle. It's a mdl. LSR 5232LQ1 Any ideas

Kenmore washer still has water after spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore washer 80 series model 110, After the spin cycle finishes there is still some water in the washing machine. We restart the cycle and then all the water is gone. This doesn't always happen, sometimes it works fine. Any ideas would be appreciated

Kenmore washer wobbles during spin cycle [ 4 Answers ]

I acquired a used Kenmore 110-91552210. Don't know how old it is. During the spin cycle it vibrates and sounds off balance, does not walk. Doesn't seem to be effected by the size of the load. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search