Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mjohnson1010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 11:48 AM
    Replacing Brandy
    I have a receipe for a sauce that calls for Brandy. Is there anything I can use as a replacment?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2007, 12:11 PM
    Not really no, nothings going to taste the same what's the sauce to go with?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brandy and Whisky appreciation [ 5 Answers ]

1 I understand that there are lots of whisky and brandy around(eg: XO, VSOP, Cognac etc) 2 Any website or experts around to share the knowledge?

Replacing old light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pull chain light and I was wondering how can I convert it over to a wall switch please help

Replacing a shower [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Aquadart Hydroflow Shower, what is my best (cheapest/easiest) option for replacing this?:confused:

Replacing thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to change out my old thermostat which uses a mercury switch to a Honeywell ct2800 programmable thermostat. The old thermostat which is also a Honeywell has just 2 wires connected to it and none of the terminal posts got any letter markings. There is no instructions on the ct2800 on...

Replacing old thermostat [ 6 Answers ]

I bought a new thermostat (digital 7 day programable) for the main part of the house, and I was going to move the old digital to the "gas fire place heated room". My problem... there are only 2 wires coming out of the wall going to the gas fire place. The old one had 3 from the wall and the RC...

View more questions Search