Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raghuram530 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Higher studies
    Hi everybody,
    Am doing my bachelor degree in Biotechnology (B.Tech)
    And willing to do my higher studies in UK.
    I need to know top 10 universities offering MS Biotechnology with scholarship facilities
    Help me...
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

May 5, 2007, 11:07 AM
    U can simply put that in Google engine.but I think top are cambridge and kingstown(if I spell that right)but studies in Uk are quite expensive as compared than US,and US should be 1st option for scientists.best of luck to u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I jump higher? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I jump higher? Are high leapers born or made? Is it too late for me to become a pretty good player now that I'm 23? Am I starting training too late?

Higher Vertical Jump [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to increse my vertical leap. I'm 13 and I'm only 5'0. I'm pretty good for my height. Well, anyway, I think it would really help out my game if I could grab more boards and play better defense. How can I increase my leap?

Why is C++ useful in higher education? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, Most postgraduates in business school are required to study C++. Why is that useful? How can it be applied to the problems of finance? Thanks a lot!

A Higher Standard [ 7 Answers ]

My friends and I do a bunch of reading of inspirational materials. Here's one a friend sent to me that I think its particularly powerful. Most of my life I've been a closet slob.... Then I got married.... I enrolled in a twelve-step program for slobs. ("My name is Max, I hate to vacuum.") A...

View more questions Search