Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Questions questions Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Tattoo answer in need
    I did a small tattoo at my lower back on the side and I woke up one day and I want to get it off me. Please tell me if its possible no matter how much I pay if its removed not to leave the slightest sign?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 29, 2007, 12:40 PM
    There is nothing much you can do to remove a tat except laser.
    bonanza123 Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2007, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Questions questions
    i did a small tattoo at my lower back on the side and i woke up one day and i want to get it off me. please tell me if its possible no matter how much i pay if its removed not to leave the slightest sign?
    If you want to quikly cover it up for some reason- get some makeup from a local stre and use that, otherwise your going to need to get a laser to remove it
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 29, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Yes start with your doctor if you have to, but you will need a to have a doctor do it with a laser,
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 29, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Yes, laser treatment is good, however there is a possibility that the laser treatment will leave scarring that is worse than the tat. You should make an appointment with a dermatologist to see if this is possible for your skin.
    Questions questions Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 04:10 AM
    The thing is what can I do to feel better that I have it. When I did it I liked it so much and one day I woke up and got into a total anxiety state and crying I told my parents who said that its OK if its something I chose and I feel like I've betrayed their trust.I don't know.and since then I connected tattooing with somehting very bad and that defines you in this case me, as something mean and dark, which I'm really not...
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 04:35 AM
    Sweetie,

Tattoos do not define you as being mean and dark. I have three tattoos and I am not mean or dark or a villain. In fact I am a teacher. Your tatto being on your back is a great place because you only show it off when you want to. Otherwise you can cover it up.

However, if it is not something you like, take J_9 advice. She is 100% about the scarring though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bow tattoo [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone!! :) I need a picture with a bow tattoo, I seen one on nicole richie's neck and I loved it. But I don't want the exact copy of it so maybe someone has something like that!? Here is the picture of nicole's tattoo http://b.foto.radikal.ru/0605/0017fa11654b.jpg

Chinese tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, a friend of mine wants to tattoo chinese letters saying "only best is good enough". Does anyone knows how is that written in chinese? Thanks.

Jordans tattoo [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone got any pictures of jordans tattoo on her foot please

Tattoo placement [ 2 Answers ]

I would really like to get a tattoo on my stomach but I am afraid that when I decide to have children it will stretch and afterward not look very good:confused: Does anyone have any advice on whether I should continue with getting this tattoo or if I should think of a different place?

View more questions Search