Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rntcar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Shower faucet is leaking
    I have never changed a faucet before. Do I need to call a plumber? ( We called one who hasn't responded) It seems that today parts are easily replaced , unlike when I was a child when you had to use copper fittings with torches and pipe dope ,etc.

I looked at the faucet and saw two screws . I tugged slightly on the knob but it seem like it was a sealed unit and didn't budge. Please advise me what I have in store before I get myself in over my head.

Feeling adventurous
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 03:53 AM
    Wait for a plumber. It will limit your liability.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking shower faucet [ 3 Answers ]

I have a leaking shower faucet and tried to take faucet apart to change the o-ring but was not able to takeout more than a cover for the screw and the screw that was under it. I have not located the ORING CAN any one please help. I have a symmons Temptrol brand.:confused: You need to replace...

Water suppressor needed on lavatory faucet and shower faucet? [ 1 Answers ]

Are water suppressors needed in the bathroom sink faucet and the shower stub out also? And can you just use a length of pipe on a T, or must you use those copper chambers? (cpvc system) thanks

Kitchen faucet leaking [ 4 Answers ]

Why does my kitchen faucet leak when I am running the bathtub or washing machine {both in other areas of the house}? How do I fix it? Could it just be that the seal in the faucet is worn? If so, do I need to replace the faucet or is there a way to just replace the seal? I have a single handle...

Leaking faucet [ 1 Answers ]

2 handle price-pfister kitcken faucet is leaking on hot water side. How does this cartridge remove and can it be repaired with new washers or do I need to replace the cartridge? Thanks

Faucet seating/leaking problem [ 1 Answers ]

We Have A Glacier Bay Bathroom Faucet That's Been Dripping. A Series 300 That Uses The Small 7/16 Rubber Boot And Spring That Fits In Approp. Hole In Water Supply Then Over The Top Fits A Turnable Water Control. Well, I Have Replaced This Type Before W/o A Problem But This One Leaks After New Ones...

View more questions Search