Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    plow Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 08:36 AM
    Home address
    Does any one know the home address of Lance Berkman.If so please tell me.

Thanks,plow
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Even if we did, it would be a breach of privacy to give it to you. If you want to contact him, do it through his team.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 08:40 AM
    He lives in Texas. Who would give out a home address on a website? You can easily enough find out his address searching on your own.

Apr 29, 2007, 12:32 PM
    That doesn't help too much

Apr 29, 2007, 12:33 PM
    [QUOTE=plow]That doesn't help too much.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 29, 2007, 01:49 PM
    You aren't getting the point. We either CANNOT or WILL NOT help you. Celebrities, in whatever area, have a right to their privacy. You have absolutely NO right to know their home addresses unless they want to give it to you. You also have no need to know such addresses.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home Address - internet [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering, well, me and a friend of mine, if it is illegal to post a persons home address and name on the internet. The story is, he sold something to someone through a in-line forum and the person didn't send the merchandise. On this forum, they have a list of "scammers" and people are...

Home address on 1040 [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all, This might be a rather elementary question, but when filing as a resident alien for tax purposes, what should I put as the home address on form 1040: my residence in the US, or my permanent foreign address, or does it matter? When I filed last year I put the US address, if that was...

Brenda Song's Home Address [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone know Brenda Song's home address? I know this is a stupid thing to ask, since probably nobody knows, but I'm bored, and whenever I have nothing to do, I just try to feed my brenda song addiction. So if anyone knows her home address or her phone number or her email address, please tell...

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search