Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rory Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2007, 08:13 AM
    70's or 80's animation
    Im looking for a 70's or 80's animation, all I remember is a boy who some how meets as an old man in the future, and he has a metal plate on his head, later you find out the old man is him, then the boy has a accident, and that's how he gets a metal plate on his head.
    I also remember something about small robots that could hear every thing in the universe.
    Can any one help?
    crowman Posts: 67, Reputation: 24

Apr 29, 2007, 03:14 PM
    Hey there,
    Your movie is Les maitre du temps aka Time masters LINK

-crow-
    Rory Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

May 2, 2007, 12:31 PM
    Thanks man how can I thank you?
    I didn't think anyone would know what I was on about!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's Children's Animation, possibly manga? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I have two questions: ANIME 1: I remember watching an animation about two orphaned girls that grew up together from babies (I don't think they were sisters), and I think the orphange was in the country and they get to their teens and have an argument and I don't remember much else,...

80's animation [ 1 Answers ]

Hi guys... I've seen 'the last unicorn' when I was kid... But that time I felt that I have seen another movie same related to this movie a sequel one... From that the story goes like this... From long long time ago during the god times... A few beautiful unicorns came down to earth and landed on...

70's or 80's TV [ 2 Answers ]

For God's sake help me here. I was talking to my wife about a TV show that I had seen, but she thinks I am nuts. It is a movie about 2 kids that run away from home. They hide out in a museum and live there. I remember it was an older sister and her brother. The brother took a bath in the...

80's or 70's movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title to a movie I only seen once when I was about 7 years old... All I can remember is a woman cocooned in a bath room and a young boy collects large eggs that come out of her... And I remember the end a woman picks up one of the eggs and a claw comes out of the eggs...

View more questions Search