Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    i_am_me Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2007, 07:04 AM
    This is my story
    Ok I think I should start by telling you I’m 18. Sorry but I'm not comfortable will giving out my name. Ok what has happened is I have broken up with my girl friend we have been together for only 3 months as BF and GF but I have been trying to get her attention for almost 1 years, one of the main reasons we broke up was because I am to controlling she has never told me this before and I was thinks about this tonight and I just realized I really am I'm always asking here things and it wasn’t because I didn’t trust here is was because I don’t won't anything bad happening to here I just wonted to know where she was. Anyway here parents love me so I have no problem with them. Now she turned 18 like 3 days ago and got here driving license about 2 days ago so she is all about the independence thing now I don’t mind that and I will back her up with anything she needs.

We kind of broke up in a mess there where things that where annoying me like not having here attention sometimes for example when I use to go over here house when we first started going out we use to set next to each other and hug and kiss never really get into it but I could tell that she was interested and she had some sort of love for me. Now she doesn’t do any of that it’s as if she has gotten over me.

Now this is what I think this howl relation ship started because she had never had an orgasm (we weren’t going out at this stage but we where very interested in each other about a week later we started going out officially) by the way we where both virgins and had no idea what we where doing. Any way I don’t need to go into that but basically she came over and we said what ever where comfortable with we will do and I ended up fingering here to here orgasm that night when I took here home she told me she loved me (best feeling in the world) now I didn’t know but she was faking it. Any way the relation ship went on and we one day we both had the courage to actually have sex (this was the best time in out relationship because we both loved each other) the first time was really good it worked out OK even though I had read in hundreds of places that it will hurt the first time for here because she will be nerves but she was fine she was just so wet… any way we got to the stage where we would find some dark place on the way home from a night out to have sex. This is where the mistake was because I thought I was doing it for here because I thought she enjoyed it but she really didn’t.

Any way we broke up 2 days ago and I still lover here but before we broke up she wasn’t interested in me it but when I asked here if she still loved me she would just say yes I didn’t know what to do. It’s like I know what the problem was but when even I asked here what to do about it she said I don’t know. After we Broke up I had to go get some stuff from here house I went today and got it she gave me the bag and she was half in tears I didn’t know what to do we talked for a little bit about how she has been how I've been (to tell you the true I think I was tasking it worse than here she is the first girl I have ever gone out with and she was my first with everything. Kissing, love, sex) (this may seem weird because I'm 18 but it’s because I'm Muslim and I'm kind of over all the restriction and I really like here, she has had 2 BF before me but nothing series) anyway I called here like 2 hours ago and I was surprised that she picked up the phone basically I told here I don’t think this should end this way and I'm going to fight for this relationship to work, that was I know if it really was going to end then I had done everything in my power to stop it. She kind of froze for a second and just said o.k. afterwards I was trying to get answers off her like do you still care for me don’t you think this is wrong ending it this way and all I could get was I don’t know then I asked here didn’t you enjoy your time with me she said yes. I then asked here didn’t you fun when we had sex and she said you only ever got me off once the other times I was faking it…. The thing is we promised each other that we would help each other out because it was both our first time and that just hurts so much to hear here say that I was reading around and I don’t think she was lying she could have faked it don’t know what a girl meant to do or look like when orgasming any way as much as that hurt I still keep trying to tell here that I loved here she said to me that even after she told me this I still won't to talk to here, I said yes and she started crying and hung-up on me….

Now I don’t know what to do, does she still like me. Do I keep trying to win here back?
    Ow by the way this is kind of embarrassing but is there a way to know if she was faking it for shore because I have no idea. Also if she was getting board of us having sex why wouldn’t she just tell me and one more thing sex only lasted for around 40min to an house before I orgasmed is this normal….

Im sorry to make this so long but I don’t know what to do she means so much to me and I really don’t won’t to talk to my friends about having sex with her. Thanks for reading this helps I just need to talk to someone about this
    laura hamilton Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 02:36 AM
    Wow 40 minutes to an hour I would be happy with that!
    There is no way of knowing if she was faking. I think she still does like you but is confused about what she wants.

This sounds like my relationship did in the beginning. I was confused and didn't really want to break up with my boyfriend but just needed time to think.
    Im obviously not her and don't know exactly how she feels but I think she needs time to get her head straight.

Not all girls do orgasm it can take time to understand what works for her. She should have told you the truth and then you could have tried to find out what does make her orgasm.

I would give her some time, let her know you still want to be with her, you love her and that you are there for her.

Say that you need to properly talk because you don't want the relationship to end you both ned to get out how you feel and what went wrong if she can't dp this give her time.

If she still doesn't want to know it is harsh to say but give up and tell her if she gets her head stright and finds out that she still wants to be with you then she knows where you are.

You sound like a decent guy and maybe she will realise that she is lucky to have someone as understanding as you.

Good luck!
    i_am_me Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 05:54 AM
    Thanks for the help but I don't think she wonts to be with me anymore she keeps trying to find ways to twest my words at lest I can say I tried and I know she will always mean something to me, its true what they say you will never forget your first... anyway thank you for reading laura just don't have anyone that I can talk to about this stuff... I know there are some people out there that care...

Thanks again you might see me around these forums I'm a prity good computer wize so I might help some people out before I leave.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 1, 2007, 08:13 AM
    If you have to fight to keep her around then you really don't have much of a relationship going on there. A good and proper relationship means you both naturally enjoy each others company without having to fight to keep each others attention. In effect you would be naturally comfortable with each other. That's common sense to those of us with more years behind us ( well most of us anyway, some people never learn) but not so obvious to the younger people.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 1, 2007, 08:54 AM
    Back off her and let the emotional dust settle. She has obviously went through a tough time so let her think about it. Put no pressure on her right now and when she wants to talk to you then she will let you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My story [ 3 Answers ]

Ok so My boyfriend and I are trying to conceive. Jan. 14, 2007 was my last regular, normal period. My normal periods are heavy, heavy dark red and they last 4 days exactly. Feb. 10, 2007 I had brown spotting with light red/pink blood. It lasted 3 days. I took 3 test all came back negative....

My story.. [ 16 Answers ]

Hello First of all, thanks to all the mods and admins for running such a great forum. Kip Up the good work! Now here's my story, I 've been with my girlfriend for 1.5 years. Last week she said she needed a break before we get any deeper in this relationship. I agreed and gave her some...

My story... [ 63 Answers ]

Hi everyone,I'm writing this for myself and for anyone who feels they have the time to read it. For the last few days I've been looking at posts and reading about people's relationships and problems and I must say I'm very surprised but in a way comfortable. I'm not sure why I didn't expect a lot...

This is my story [ 10 Answers ]

I met this boy several years ago. He was so wonderful, in so many different ways. My family loved him, as did I. We quickly fell in love. But I was so young and inexperienced. I was 18, he was 25. I didn't know what I wanted, in him, in myself, in life. I chose to abruptly end our relationship. It...

A story? [ 1 Answers ]

Please, can someone tell me if it's possible to write a "story" in the present or future tense. It might seem like an odd question but I won't say more until I get a response. Thanks, Dragn ::)

View more questions Search