Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    panchan114 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Apr 28, 2007, 06:56 PM
    Sticking muscle
    Sometimes I feel like my vagina is sticking together. I'm not sure what it is.can anybody help?
    1badchoice Posts: 227, Reputation: 45

Apr 28, 2007, 07:22 PM
    Sounds like maybe your having a dryness issue. After giving birth to my son I had an issue, my doctor prescribed a suppository that greatly helped. Now I believe there are over the counter products that help with this... otherwise maybe a doctor could help further.

Apr 28, 2007, 07:24 PM
    I never had a kid I'm only 18 and my mom would kill me if I did. Can I use any household products like lotion for dry skin or vaseline?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Hun, you cannot use lotion as it contains alcohol and perfumes and will irritate you down there. Also you cannot use vaseline as it is not water soluble and will hold bacteria in making you at risk for infections.

I do not exacly understand what you mean by "sticking together" but it can be common due to our natural moisture to feel a little sticky at times.

Apr 29, 2007, 05:27 AM
    What I mean is that it feels like when you have wet clothes on and sticks to your body.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I detach the sticking acclerator cable on Civic? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, was wondering if somebody could help me. I have a 1998 Civic Vti-S 5 door hatch but the trouble I have been having is a sticking accelerator cable. I wanted to get this fixed during the Christmas break so I can drive it to my new workplace but don't want to call out a mobile mechanic! I...

Firefox toolbar settings suddenly aren't "sticking" [ 5 Answers ]

For some reason, starting just yesterday, my toolbar settings are are lost every time I shut it down. I've not added any plugins or changed anything with FF. Weird. Any clues what could cause this? Thanks!

Shower drain sticking up in middle [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, My shower drain seems to be on a "mountain" - i.e. instead of the pan sloping TOWARD the drain, it slopes AWAY from the drain. Attached is a photo of the shower. In the interest of science, I took an 11-quart pan filled with water, put in some blue food coloring, and poured it into the...

Probably a boring question: Flapper sticking in toilet [ 1 Answers ]

The flapper in the toilet is sticking in the open position causing the toilet to run (unless someone jiggles the handle to get the flapper to close). The chain was twisted around the handle, but has since been fixed. The flapper continues to stick for no apparent reason. Suggestions? Thanks.

Shower diverter valve sticking [ 5 Answers ]

Howdy, hope someone can give me some advice on this sticky problem I'm having. Just recently the diverter knob (it's a pull-out type) has been sticking a bit, not pulling out all the way. The result is the water comes out of both the tub faucet AND the shower head, at half-pressure from both. It...

View more questions Search