Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolestboyz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2005, 01:23 PM
    I’m underweight, how can I gain weight?
    Dear Friends
    I'm underweight. I'm 19 year old male student. My height is 175cm, weight 59 kg, waist is 29inch. I look very thin among my friends; they always tease me for my body. I want to know that how can I increase my weight? Which type of foods will good for me? I'm non-vegetarian, I eat green vegetables rarely but I don't like very much. Which types of exercises will help me? In how many days/month/year I'll gain weight? Can I join gym?

Reply soon...

- SAURAV (india)
    Star_Girl_123 Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Apr 1, 2005, 12:14 AM
    Weight Gain
    Hi

I'm a 19 year old female and I know how you feel, in some sense. Just two years ago I was only 40kg, 160cms tall and looked almost aneorexic. I now weigh a healty 51kg. My problem I think was hormones, I started to put on weight once I started taking the contraceptive Pill.

Seeing as you wouldn't want to do that (!), there are many sorts of powder drinks that you can buy in a tub and mix with water or milk that are specifically for gaining weight and muscle, many which you drink just before a weightlifting session (my brother-in-law does this).

I would recommend going to your local chemist/pharmacy/supermarket and seeing what's available. It works wonders.

Hope this helps!
    coolestboyz Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2005, 10:46 AM
    My all friends have good weight 65-75 kg and all have girlfriend. I look thin because I'm tall also :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl that wants to gain weight [ 3 Answers ]

My friend (a girl) wants to gain weight, but lean weight, not fat. Advice?

I need my dog to gain weight [ 14 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering I have a dog is an american pitbull terrier but he doesn't gain weight I already used redcell to see if that would help but it doesn't I mean he does gain weight but his body doesn't change he looks the same but heavier so I would like to know if any one knows how to make...

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22, height 155cm.50kg. I want to have expanded bones and more weight so that I will be looking like the person of correct age. Now I am looking like 15year boy. This makes me depression. Kindly give the suggestions and advice.

Weight Gain! [ 3 Answers ]

This question is also under Other (Health & Wellness): OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there...

Weight Gain! [ 1 Answers ]

OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there know of something that really can put weight on this body...

View more questions Search