Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JohnKLynnK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Kenmore Electric Dryer Thermostat
    I am replacing the thermostat on a Kenmore electric dryer.
    I need to know which terminal the red wire goes on.
    There are 3 terminals numbered 1, 2 and 3.
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

Apr 28, 2007, 08:04 PM
    The correct way is to change one wire at a time if the thermostat is the same as the old one. If you pulled all the wires off the old one without marking the wires, the only way is to look at the wiring diagram which may be located in the headboard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My electric Kenmore dryer drum will not rotate [ 4 Answers ]

I am a single mother and full time student I need to ask this community if they can tell me what they think if a kenmore electric dryer drum does not rotate. I want to be prepared so when I get it repaired I don't get ripped off, because of my situation. I really don't have money... so please can...

Kenmore electric dryer not spinning [ 1 Answers ]

The motor on my dryer turns on but it does not spin. Do you know what might be wrong with it?

Kenmore Elite HE3 Electric Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer turn off all by itself. An error code of E1 appears. We press start/cancel and start the dryer again. After a few minutes it shuts off again displaying the error code once again. Help... :eek:

Kenmore electric dryer/ no power [ 1 Answers ]

I have an electric kenmore dryer, seems like it is not getting power. I have checked the breaker everything is fine there took off the back panel and have tested that it is getting power as far down the hot wire as I can check that leads to the blower motor. Even when you open the door there is no...

View more questions Search