Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JF125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Replacing a faucet on a laundry tub.
    I need to replace the faucet on my laundry tub and am having trouble figuring out how to get to the plumbing as it is inside the bracket that holds the tub to the wall. There are three screws holding on the tub one on top and one on each side. However, there is a bolt holding on the screws on the side and they spin when I try to remove them, and they are also inside the bracket which I can't reach. Any suggestions?
    doug238 Posts: 1,560, Reputation: 62
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2007, 04:00 AM
    Use a ridgid brand basin wrench to reach it without taking the laundry tub apart.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replacing old tub with claw foot tub on a slab [ 6 Answers ]

I'm thinking of replacing an old tub (american standard recessed tub) with a new claw foot tub. The only part I think I may have trouble with is connecting the drain. I don't think the drain line in the floor will be where it needs to be for the new tub. I am on a slab and wonder how they set...

Low water pressure after replacing tub/shower faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I recently changed my old twin-ell diverter spout tub faucet to a more modern shower head and ejector tee diverter type. I kept the twin-ell part and kept the shower head port plugged on the new faucet. I have very low water pressure now. If I take out the plug in the shower head port the...

Replacing a shower/tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

How difficult is it to replace a 1-handled shower/tub faucet with a 3-handled faucet? Do I have to make new holes in the tile? What about doing the same with a sink?

Alternative to a Laundry Tub [ 9 Answers ]

I am looking for an alternative to discharging a front-loading washing machine into a laundry tub. I have access to a pipe that slopes down to the septic pipe exiting the basement. This pipe is 5ft from the bottom of the washer. The manufacturer told me that the pump in the washer would only...

Laundry sink faucet has low pressure [ 2 Answers ]

If someone can help me, it would be great. My laundry room sink water pressure is very low. It wasn't like that originally. I checked to see if the aerator was clogged but actually there was none. The water pressure used to be very strong. One day it just became very low. No other water...

View more questions Search