Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JessicaLoewe Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2007, 03:19 PM
    Want to get my hair thicker
    I'm waiting :(for this answer for a long rome and nobody answered this yet
    Can someone pleassseeee help me
    My hair is really thin and I don't know how to get it thicker I tried sooo many thinks
    But nothing worked
    Please can someone help me??
    Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 04:54 PM
    You can try a volumizing shampoo
    Becca1025 Posts: 422, Reputation: 45

Apr 28, 2007, 05:00 PM
    You keep asking the same question over and over again... stop it! I'm sorry to tell you this, but there is no miracle shampoo. I have heard of some herbal pills that make hair grow faster, but I doubt those work. Go to a hairstylist and ask them what you can do to make your hair look thicker. Or try Google images and Google hairstyles for thing hair or something.
    shoegal Posts: 263, Reputation: 18

Apr 28, 2007, 09:34 PM
    She's not trying to make her hair grow faster, and you don't have to be so mean becca.
    Jessica, there's a product called Nexxus. Many salons sell it. My aunt and sister have really really thin blond hair, and it works. It's expensive, I think, as are most salon shampoos.
    LuvMyMaltipoo Posts: 281, Reputation: 39

Apr 28, 2007, 09:47 PM
    YOu cannot actually make your hair thicker, but you can make it appear that way. Try some of the following things:
    -Blowdry your hair upside down.
    -Use Volumizing Shampoos.
    -Try to avoid a lot of conditioner because it will weigh your hair down.
    -Tease your hair at the roots.
    -Next time you cut your hair ask for some layers in it.

I have very thin hair and I've found all of these things to work. I also keep my hair cut above my shoulder because it seems the longer my hair is, the more weighed down, and the thinner it looks.
    muna Posts: 147, Reputation: 5
    -

Apr 29, 2007, 03:04 AM
    There is something called scalpmed, they say it will make hair thicker, you might want to check that out, I want to try them as well, but I would like to know if someone used it and got good results, of course the people on the ad they say they used it and got good results but it is better to know not from the people on the infomercial.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 29, 2007, 09:11 AM
    If you have fine or thin hair, choose a body-building shampoo and conditioner that is formulated for fine hair. You can also use volumizing hairstyling products to make your hair appear thicker.
    jrskullinator Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2010, 04:46 PM
    If you have thin hair, I heard that you are not supposed to use a lot of heat and eat a lot of vitamins. Also try to use volumizing shampoo and conditioner such as body and shoulders extra volume and nixon and nexxus. I have really thin hair and I resorted to curly hair but I really want straight hair but when I do my hair straight, it is like paper thin and stuck to my face. I heard that getting your hair cut in layers, actually makes it even more thin which I learned the hard way. I hope to try this advice as soon as my perm wears out.
    just~helpin~out Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2011, 08:42 AM
    Some people are just born with thin hair, I'm one of them and I hate it but eating better can help a lot, taking vitimins every day helps more than you can know. There are some pills that are like super vitimins called biotin some of my friends have said it works pretty well. If your not too scared of pain you can always get extensions sewn in it hurts but it works and it looks like your real hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to ask. [ 3 Answers ]

I want to ask about the title of one movie... It is high school movie with a boy who found a plum juice and with drinking it he was doing strange things Please help me:P Thanks:D

Don't want to Let Him Go [ 8 Answers ]

Well, see my boyfriend says he loves me. And he really shows it. But see last night, he was in philly, I guess he has a baby momma there. And he's married, but he's divorcing her. We don't know if the papers came back or not. But anyway, he cheated on me yesterday. He said he was drunk. Then this...

Blood thicker than water? [ 1 Answers ]

Is blood actually thicker than water?

Just want to know.. [ 5 Answers ]

What specific part of the computer hardware is responsible for starting up your PC. If its broken, could it be replaced? Or need to replace the motherboard? Sorry, no idea at all. Anybody? I appreciate your info. About this.

View more questions Search