:(Getting my hair darker:(
    :i have light brown hair I want it to be a lot darker
    Without dying my hair
    What can I use?
    Can someone help me plaese
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 02:24 PM
    You could use a henna rinse which would not make it that dark but noticeably darker. Shoppers Drug Mart here in Ontario carry Henna applications and it seems quite easy to do. You should know the porosity of your hair though because it if soaks up too much it will be difficult to wash out; or you could use any of the colour rinses available which are not permanent dyes. My mom, bless her heart, used to use one called 'frivolous fawn' which was nearest to her own hair colour of brown.
    JessicaLoewe Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 28, 2007, 02:31 PM
    How do u use that is that shampoo?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 28, 2007, 04:49 PM
    It is a rinse that you pour over your hair, before or after your wash it. I think before you wash it, or your hair would be to porous when wet. You would have to read the bottle directions in the drug store before you buy it.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 29, 2007, 09:33 AM
    If you have light hair and want to go darker without making commitment to a permanent color, you could use temporary colors. There are several temporary hair colors on the market, such as colored hair sprays or tinted mousses that will give your hair a temporary color which washes out after a few shampoos. You will find these at a beauty supply store in the hair care aisle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to dy blonde hair to a darker color [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, I am sick of being blonde so I am going to dye my hair dark. My brows are dark my hair is blonde is it okay to dye my hair the color of my eye brows? I am going for an emo look any advice

Darker Neck [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My neck is very darker than my normal skin color.This is developed right from my teenage.The dark circles are in my back neck and in the front of my neck.But the skin color of my jaws or upper back or normal.So it is looking different.Can you suggest any treatment if I should take any or any...

Darker skin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very pale skin colour that is very annoying to me. Can anyone suggest any methods to darken my skin colour, other than getting a sun tan because I don't tend to go brown when I'm out in the sun?

Darker Hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hi!My hair is dark brown, but when I wash it, It turns blackish.Why?:confused:

View more questions Search