Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aniruddh Vyas Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 10:06 AM
    Physical phenomena
    I want to know that why does water coming out of a shower is colder than ordinary tap water ?
    scara Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniruddh Vyas
    I want to know that why does water coming out of a shower is colder than ordinary tap water ?
    In the pipes the water is "insulated" but when the water leaves the pipe through the shower head and air is getting to it cooling the water down

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nudity and physical [ 4 Answers ]

I had a physical about a month ago by a new doctor. The nurse came in first and said to take everything off and to but the gown on and left. When the doctor came in he asked me a few standard questions in the beginning. Right before he started the exam he asked me to remove the gown. I was a bit in...

Paranormal phenomena in house [ 6 Answers ]

My sister just moved into a house and she thinks it really scary. We took pictures in the basement and on the pictures there are faces in everyone of them. We wanted to know if anyone was killed or died in the house

Paranormal phenomena [ 14 Answers ]

Hi guys, I need your opinion on a problem which me and my wife are facing in the recent days... Often when I or my wife lay on the bed to sleep something happens and we cannot move our body at all... we cannot move hand, feet, head etc... we feel that we are alive and we feel that we are...

Paranormal phenomena [ 4 Answers ]

I used to see a young man about my home, he would just "be there" from time to time... well once he showed up and really surprised me so I said "will you stop doing that", and now he never comes around... how should I invite him back so I may see what he wants/needs etc? Ps I live near saltville...

No physical attraction [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for a year and a half. Our marriage has been great and we love each other so much. I have noticed lately though that he doesn't offer to show me any affection anymore and I can't keep his attention for more than 2 seconds. When we first got married he would...

View more questions Search