Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pickwick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Sample of a Credit Debt Validation Letter
    What is a good Credit Card Debt Validation Letter to use with most Visa and MC credit card accounts?
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2012, 04:18 PM
    There are many examples of Validation Letters on the internet, this one, provided by the Credit Info Center online is pretty comprehensive, however you need to do your own due diligence to ensure the laws, regulations and other information contained therein is up to date as the information appears to be several years old.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Sample Thank You Letter for Sales Customer [ 3 Answers ]

After Selling a car I want to start sending thank you letter and asking to send me referrals.

Looking for Effective Company Introduction Letter Sample [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm require to construct an introduction letter to market company services to protential client, can you please provide me some free sample letter template? Thanks & regards :o

Validation of Debt Letter [ 4 Answers ]

Subject: Validation of Debt Letter I have received a Civil Summons for a credit card debt. I want to send a letter requesting Validation of debt. Who should I send the letter too ? A. Plaintiff B. Attorney C. Both A and B. I live in North Carolina and the Plaintiff...

Debt Validation [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I sent a validation letter over a month ago to a law firm which said I had 30 days to respond to their debt that they stated I owed. Well, it has been over 30 days and all I have received from them was a letter stating they received my original debt validation letter, and nothing...

Question #2 Debt Validation: Should I wait out and old debt? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Concerning the Debt Validation / Verification process: If a debt is due to expire (over 7 years old) in a couple of months, is it better to validate /verify it; or wait it out and then get it removed - that is, will the act of verifying the debt renew the life of the debt if it is proved...

View more questions Search