Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aeking Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 09:01 AM
    Kenmore HE 3t washer won't start
    My Kenmore HE 3t washer will not start. It has power, because all of the buttons will light up when I push them. I can select the cycle I want, but when I push and hold the start button, nothing happens. The door closes securly. Any suggestions?
    RalphS Posts: 120, Reputation: 12

Apr 28, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Electronic controlled appliances are not easy to diagnose for the average person unless you are sharp in the electronic field. At times just unplugging the washer for 15 minutes and then restarting it again at times resets the controls.
    Also in the back of the "Users Guide" there is usually a troubleshooting guide.
    If you have no luck you may have to get tech to come out, but try to find out if he is proficient in diagnosing your model and brand machine.
    Good Luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102,washer agitates for a little then it stops. [ 0 Answers ]

Kenmore washer dryer combo 110-92966-102, The washer will fill and it will agitate for a little bit for about a minute, then it will stop before finishing.When it stops there is no motor sound.No matter what I set the knob to it will not start up again,but if I wait several minutes it will...

Kenmore washer [ 1 Answers ]

My kenmore washer makes a clicking noise when it goes into spin cycle. What is causing this?

Kenmore washer [ 1 Answers ]

We have drain problems with our Kenmore washing machine. It's a basic 2 cycle washing machine. Because of the elevation of our septic system the builders had to have the washer drain first into a pump tank which then pumps it up and into the exit drain for our septic system. Anytime that the...

View more questions Search