Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Apr 28, 2007, 07:14 AM
    80's movie with runaway children
    This Movie Is From The Early 80's I Think. It Has Children That Run Away From Home With Their Older Sister. They End Up Hiding Out In An Old Shed In The Woods That Has An Old Tractor Inside And The Sister States They Can Eat The Pecans That Fall From The Trees Around The Shed. I Remember One Of The Brothers Walks Through A Corn Field With A Old Gas Station Across The Road With A Box Of Cupcakes Sitting On The Steps. I Think The Gas Station May Be A Old Exxon Or Texaco. Hope Someone Can Help... I Also Think The Sister May Have Been Martha Plimpton But I Checked The Imdb And Can't Find A Movie Description That Fits.:(
    drmusic4771 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2009, 12:52 PM
    Josh and s.a.m.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Late 80's Early 90's Children Movie [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this movie almost every night when I was around 2, to 4. I am 18 now. All I can remember from the movie was the child's name was Mimo, not to be mistaken for Nemo. He had a bed that could walk, but the legs grew really, really tall. Then something about him being on a blimp, going...

Children fantasy movie set in late 80's early 90's I think! [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to find this children's fantasy movie I watched when I was little. I only remember glimpses of this movie about a young boy who enters this fantasy land and enters this kingdom of which he steals an object out of a big glass casing! That's all I remember. The movie must have been set...

80's? Children fantasy movie! Help! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them...

View more questions Search