Ask
    2652153 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Law suits
    What are the Texas laws concerning credit card debt
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

May 11, 2007, 01:00 PM
    I am not an attorney, but I lived in Texas for several years.

Texas law is pretty much the same as the rest of the country. Credit card debt is unsecured debt, which means the credit card companies have to go to court to be able to go after your assets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Other law [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I look on line for arrest warrants records

Pay the fool and the pimped out Gouchie Suits. Ain't Got no job, but I stay shy. [ 1 Answers ]

The song lyrics are: Pay the fool, in the pimped out Gouchie Suits. Ain't got no job but I stay shy. Can't pay my rent, caz all my money's spent. But that's OK caz I'm still fly. Who is the artist/song title for this song if you know. :p

Law Suits [ 23 Answers ]

Why is it that Law Suits in the USA are always for outrageous amounts (i.e, millions of dollars) where as here in Canada, lawsuits are usually never more than 1 million? When I was in PA, on the news there was this guy suing a Drug Company for like 10 million dollars. Such a thing never occurs...

Law [ 3 Answers ]

If you have an order of protection against you can it stop you receiving: a passport

The law [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ontario Canada. My question is how much force can a collection agency use. I have a large phone bill I can't pay.What are my rights-what can they do to me??

View more questions Search