Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SEXYGURL05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2005, 12:41 AM
    I need to know
    If a male's penis touches a woman's anal area(butt hole), can she get pregnant?
    zagadai Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2005, 11:05 AM
    ah a ha ha ha ha hah a
    wow
    that's funny
    how old are u?what did u ask? Ha ha ha ha ha
    that's funny
    has any guy done that to you .
    hmmm lets see

anyway donot get scred u are still safe u won't get pregnant that's it. U are not going to get pregnant unless u are some bady from mars u would on a probability of a 100,000 to 1/2
    that's all I know but for a mean while u isn't going to get into anything like carrying babies and stuff , so just thorw away all those diappers and stuff
    u are OK
    thanks

NB_ are u disappointed that u are not going to get pregnant cause a pennis tounched u like u said on your butt hole? Just asking
    anyway see you
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2005, 01:08 PM
    I'm sorry to dissagree with the other reply but I must. The male penis ALLWAYS has some sperm in it! The fact that you say there was no penetration of your vagina does not rule out the possibility of pregnancy ,although the chances of you being pregnant are extremely small.

Apr 3, 2005, 01:10 PM
    tjr are u OK?
    Are u trying to convince this gal that she is going to get pregnant hell no get seriuos.
    Damn looks like people will start getting pregnant after having penetrative sex in the butt hole
    tjr Posts: 70, Reputation: 2

Apr 3, 2005, 01:31 PM
    Yes I am OK,thanks for asking .No I did not say that she could get pregnant by having anal sex,what I said was that there is sperm in the penis even when flacid and that since his penis was in such proximity to her vagina even without penetration there that a sperm could navigate such a distance.A woman may become pregnant if a man masterbates on to her vagina .

Apr 8, 2005, 06:49 PM
    ------------mr billp!!
    Wow married man billp!!
    One thing for sure is that am sorry that u have spent 20 years with only one wife hmm
    I mean am real sorry for u man ,
    ((( am sorry if I sound a bit mean here))
    Second thing for sure is that I loved all u had to say plus the advice but I have to admit that u were off topic mr Billp (( watever that means ))
    Well here we had a young sexy hot gal , she was in troubl e of getting pregnant after having had anal sex lol then u came up saying that u have had a wife with whom u have been having sex with for 20 years but she has never gotten pregnant (( whatever that has to do with anal sex I donot know )0 well I loved your advice about your sex experience.
    Thanks mr billp anyway .
    Bye
    billp Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2005, 10:28 AM
    Zagadai: Strange. I didn't see anything in the original post about being "sexy" and "hot" (Only the post-name had sexy as a part). I did see concerns about getting pregnant, and so elaborated on that topic. I think you have the off-topic position there, dude.

Sexygurl05:
    But it must be said that the anus is not a route to pregnancy. And sperm do not swim on skin--they need to be inside--way inside--to have any chance. Further, that unless there are sperm on the penis or coming out of it, then it does not matter where the penis is--even in the vagina.

My own long married experience has been that no amount of semen on the outside of the body ever leads to pregnancy. Additionally, as long as there is no ejaculation, there is no pregnancy. That is my 20 year married life experience--with a LOT of sex (more than you singe horny losers, LOL!).

But allowing a man to go inside unprotected is a bad idea unless (a) you are in love, (b) he respects you utterly, (c) he knows his body and the dynamics of his ejaculation, (d) you trust him, and (e) you are sure he knows his body and (f) he is willing to get out of there before he goes off. Otherwise, use protection.

If he has been in other women, then put a sheath on him. He is dangerous. Unless he actually marries you--then you can go natural. This advice is coming from a man.

Apr 11, 2005, 06:06 PM
    -that billp
    ------------that married man billp *

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search