Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darr_555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 05:30 AM
    Identification of mental disorder
    Respected sir/mam,

I am 19yr old boy, I request you to identify my mental disorder name, here are the symptoms {NOT able to concentrate, not at all confidence, extreme nervousness, extreme shyness, unnecessary worrying, unnecessary fear, talkativeness, feeling like going mad, fear to face new situation, not able to walk in particular manner, sometimes mind does not work, lack of happiness, unable to make decision, thinking rapidly, racing thoughts, afraid to talk to new people, afraid to talk on phone, can't able to talk with brother and sister properly- feeling like angry with them, very disturbed sleep, SINCE CHILDHOOD FACING THIS PROBLEM, ME AND MY BROTHER WHO IS TWO YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME.
    sadiesmom Posts: 43, Reputation: 8

Apr 28, 2007, 05:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by darr_555
    respected sir/mam,

i am 19yr old boy, i request you to identify my mental disorder name, here are the symptoms {NOT able to concentrate, not at all confidence, extreme nervousness, extreme shyness, unnecessary worrying, unnecessary fear, talkativeness, feeling like going mad, fear to face new situation, not able to walk in particular manner, sometimes mind does not work, lack of happiness, unable to make decision, thinking rapidly, racing thoughts, afraid to talk to new people, afraid to talk on phone, can't able to talk with brother and sister properly- feeling like angry with them, very disturbed sleep, SINCE CHILDHOOD FACING THIS PROBLEM, ME AND MY BROTHER WHO IS TWO YEAR YOUNGER THAN ME.
    You really need to be evaluated in person for a complete accurate assessment. Contact your local MHMR and they will see you on a sliding scale fee. They would need a complete back ground history from you to assist them in their assessment. Have you ever been to counseling before? There is help and hope for your situation. If you are afraid to go to counseling let us know and we will help you take the steps you need to take to get help. Barbara

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Does my quiet co-worker have a mental disorder? [ 22 Answers ]

Im starting to wonder if my co-worker was a victim of abuse or if he has a mental problem. His behaviors are really strange. My other co-worker and I are very concerned about him and we want to try and help him. He always wears the same clothes every week, never wears a belt with his loose pants,...

Could this possibly be a mental disorder [ 15 Answers ]

My husband has the following symptoms. Very moody Short temper Insecure Jealous Impulsive (spending money) Likes to drive too fast Disregard for authority (won't listen to me or anyone else) Work-a-holic

Identification [ 5 Answers ]

Here is a picture of a pump installation of some sort in my basement. The basement is 1/2 underground. There is a pump inside that seems to be stuck running. It has been running consistently for several hours. The house (and I assume) the pump is about 16 years old. Does this appear to be a...

Cat mental disorder? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a cat that I picked up as a stray kitten at KFC. (Yes, Kentucky Fried Chicken LOL) She was very timid as a kitten and did not like anyone but me, usually. Occasionally she would take to someone around me, but those times were few & far between. When she was a little under a year old, I...

View more questions Search