Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HANK Posts: 98, Reputation: 5

Mar 30, 2005, 08:35 PM
    Basis Of Life:
    Living things have the ability to take energy from their environment and change it from one form to another. This energy is usually used to facilitate their growth and reproduction. Without these considerations, one does not live.

Do you agree?

HANK :confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2005, 08:43 PM
    Hmmmmm... Yes.
    iamarcin Posts: 72, Reputation: 4

Feb 9, 2006, 11:34 AM
    If there is a god and he is alive then he probably does not eat or convert energy

Ps. I don't believe in god
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 9, 2006, 11:38 AM
    Energy. The spirit of God. The creator of all energy. Energy can be used for growth but energy could also be used for the opposite. We do share energies with our environment and it all effects each other.

Yes, I believe it.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2006, 02:25 PM
    HI,
    Yes, I agree also. All living things change something in some way; take in oxygen, breath out CO2, or vice vera, in some way or another.
    But, the part of growth and reproduction is not always true, based on a coma of humans, etc. They are still living beings.
    MagikPoo Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2006, 03:42 PM
    Living things as in things from earth and other living things in our outer layer of our known universe?

One thing that all life on earth uses is electricity, in one form or another, it never goes away, much like the severed leg of a frog, will jump if electricity is applied to it, this is what I know as potential energy.

When my wife nags me about taking out the garbage, that is wasted energy.

Energy never really goes once live is over, it just changes into something else.

You are right!

And I am the all seeing oracle,
    Please sit down and have a cookie.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2006, 08:39 PM
    Everything in creation is simply energy. If you use a very strong electron microscope, and peer into a rock, you will see electrons humming about. We are at the outer edge of the "extension cord" that sends energy to all of the universe. Call it GOD or whatever you like, there is a power source that radiates this vital force outward from itself to all living things and all of creation. As the vital force travels farther and farther form the source, it kicks down in frequency thereby lowering it's vibrational rate. That is why those higher realms of existence are invisable to us. The human eye cannot see the x-ray frequency or all the other frequencies near it, or the spirit realm. That is also why we are stuck in heavy matter. Our vibrational rate is, as far as I can tell, the slowest in all of creation. We are trapped here! We are prisoners of matter, chained within heavy matter. In the higher levels, it is a completely different ball game. It is like freedom to fly! Mind instantanously controls the energy since mind energy is near the same frequency. You can also control energy on this plane with your mind but it takes longer and is somewhat more difficult. One has to dwell upon the desired effect longer and harder, ie: creative visualization.:p
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Apr 6, 2006, 06:08 PM
    We have to be careful not to generalize based on limited observation.
    Our corner of the universe is microscopic in relation to the observable rest and smaller yet in relation to the unobservable portion. So we can safely say that on Earth material life has been observed to require the previously-mentioned factors. Neither can we apply the material life criteria to the spirit life described in the Bible since it seems to be totally different from anything we have observed.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2006, 08:36 PM
    It continues to amuse me that quantum physicists continue to treat their profession as a pure science, almost as if it is separate from "every day reality". They know very well that what they discover, practice and write about is really no different to the teachings of the most ancient philosophies, and the only thing that really differs is the scientific language used. If only everyone would remove these barriers to stand united and state quite categorically to the world that "there is only one Universe, One Reality and One Truth, and this is it....." then the entire world would change for the better from that moment forth. Quantum physics illustrates how everything in the Universe, in all dimensions of life and reality ultimately consists of "Quanta" of Energy, vibration. This Energy not only pervades and is integral to everything in existence, it is also "living" Mind, living Consciousness. Everything in the Universe therefore has its being within this infinite intelligent Energy. Everything is an aspect of this infinite intelligence, every person, every animal, every tree, every star and every planet, and every micro-organism, however small, is ultimately an equal aspect of the very same Energy; there is no separateness except as an illusion created by the ego and five physical senses; we and everything in the Universe without exception are one. Because the Universe is infinite intelligence of which we are all integral aspects, Quanta of Energy are influenced by the Mind; thought also being pure Energy. Whenever you look at a possession such as a house, a car, a television set, they are in fact nothing more or less than an arrangement of Energy, or Quanta, ultimately created by thought processes of the Mind. If these objects were to be inspected very closely, it would be apparent that they are not solid at all but are rather composed of Quanta of Energy vibrating and moving at extremely high rates in an out of the object being observed. Nothing can exist permanently unless it is observed because it is Mind that controls and shapes Quanta of Energy, and without that focus of the Mind the Quanta would once again become a "potential" for something else. If for example everyone in the world were to cease observing the world and everything in it, by ceasing to focus on it's perceived existence, then everything would cease to exist. There would be no thought Energy to maintain the illusion of its existence anymore. This is why the Earth and everything it comprises, as well as the entire three-dimensional Universe is referred to in some cultures as "Maya", and illusion. The Earth and physical Universe are indeed an illusion and a grand scale, and will one day be realised as such by all mankind once evolving beyond the illusion of the physical Universe. Quantum physics completely confirms this by recognising that something can only actually come into "existence" when it is observed. Of course "existence" is a term relative to the five physical senses; everything that exists now has always existed and always will exist, it is only the illusion of form that changes in response to thought, Mind. When something is observed, Quanta comes together to form sub-atomic particles, and in turn atoms, then molecules until finally something manifests in the physical world as a localized space-time event that can be observed by the five physical senses. This process is the very basis of how every person creates their own reality. Every single thought, as Energy, directly and instantly influences the quantum field causing Quanta in the form of Energy to arrange themselves into a localised, observable event, object or other influence. This in fact is also the basic of true "Magic". The magician, and those who understand and are in harmonywith Universal laws are conscious creators, whereas most people are unconscious creators, always constantly creating their own reality by their own thoughts, but never realising, usually ascribing everything to such notions as "luck", "chance" and "fortune". Conscious creation is also the basis of the Law of Attraction. In quantum terms, Quanta can also be regarded as "packets of probability". Every Quanta of Energy has a potential to be anywhere at any time, and can be influenced by thought or other Quanta. For example, if you wish to meet someone for the first time, that person has the potential to exist anywhere in the world. When you make the decision to meet with this person in a particular place and then subsequently do so, that person no longer has only potential, he or she has actually manifested as a physical reality into your life in accordance with the mutual will of both people. Once your meeting has concluded, the person will leave and become a potential person once again relative to your own physical reality. Quanta, including those of which you are constituted are not bound by space or time. Quanta are spaceless, timeless and exist everywhere concurrently. We therefore, as aspects of the Universe,The Source of God are also boundless, spaceless and timeless beings existing concurrently everywhere in the Universe. We have no limits, no boundaries, no specific point of existence, these are all illusions created by the ego and the five physical senses and the fact that most people are focused entirely in the physical world which they continue to observe and regard as reality. Everyone is an integral aspect of the same Mind-field, much bigger and more powerful than most people can possibly realize or have the capacity as yet to comprehend. The Universe conceptually consists of illusions of the "observer" and the "observed". In this way the Universe, The Source, God, evolves experientially having both the capacity to observe and be observed, as do all individuations of God including human beings all of whom are such expressions of God made in the same true Spiritual image. The observed is meaningless without an observer, and likewise the observer is meaningless without being observed. It is therefore by this process of individuation that the process of the observer and the observed is perpetuated, and evolution, expansion and growth infinitely continues. The entire Universe of which we are integral aspects is a vast expanse of Energy vibrating at different rates from the lowest vibration of matter to the highest vibration of The Source, The First Cause, God. The illusion of separation is perpetuated by virtue of the way in which Mind perceives and decodes these vibrations. So "things" only exist because we observe them and our Mind decodes the vibrations of the Energy of the "thing" being observed. Without this observation, the "thing" being observed cannot exist, except as a probability within the vast expanse of Energy constituting the Universe. So everything in the Universe is a probability of existence until such time as it is observed and its Energy is decoded by the Mind, at which point the probability becomes an actuality while it is being observed, after which it becomes a probability once again. Everything within the Universe is in the direction of life, evolution and growth, nothing ever stands still or fails to evolve; this is the Law as it applies to all levels. By the process and individuation and thereby the perpetuation of the illusion of the observer and the observed, growth can continue, but both are required. There can be no growth without the observer and the observed, because there would be no basis upon which to learn and therefore to evolve. As body, Soul and Spirit, our Ultimate Reality is infinite Energy and intelligence beyond the boundaries of space and time as a true Son or Daughter of God, existing infinitely and concurrently across the entire Universe in all spheres of life and reality. Our localised reality is simply our point of focus, our point of conscious awareness, which, for most people, for the time being, is within the physical body; most people still erroneously perceiving themselves as completely separate individual people, housed in a body of flesh. Only when every one begins to fully understand their own nature as infinite Spiritual beings of the magnificent multi-dimensional Universe can the human race turn back towards its true purpose, to evolve back to the First Cause, The Light, God. The nearer to The Source we reach, the more we experience the glories of The Light until finally reaching, and having the potential to reunite with The Source of The Light, and to once again cease to be existed as an individuated Being, but rather to be at One with God. This is the ultimate meaning of life, our ultimate purpose, Our Ultimate Reality. So at the final analysis, it is clear that there is only one truth, one Universe and one reality. It does not matter one iota how much dogmatic, Orthodox religions or any other sector of "society" seek to dispute this for their own purposes, usually those of control, the Ultimate Reality is indisputable to all those who chose to think for themselves and see it, thus feeling themselves from the chains that have shackled humanity for at least the last 2000 years. Our Ultimate Reality contains everything you need to know about these most important matters, what they mean to you, and how to pursue your own true destiny.

Adrian [email protected] :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse. Thanks in advance

Basis in inherited property [ 1 Answers ]

I inherited rental real estate property from an uncle that past away 7 years ago. I just now received it because his will gave a life estate to his wife for the income from the property during her life. He owned the property as separate property. She has now passed away and I have received the...

View more questions Search