Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jason22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2007, 02:26 AM
    I have xr3i engine turns but chooses when fires
    My xr3i k reg engine turns fine but no spark form distributer cap changed leads and cap all fuses OK can any one help:confused: :
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2007, 11:47 AM
    Reading sections A and B below should help:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...das-46563.html

. Be sure and test all under-dash and under-hood fuses with a test light or multimeter. This is the proper way to test fuses:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...tml#post252145

. Check for codes.
    . Check main relay.
    . Test for voltage at distributor.
    . Test igniter and coil.
    . Check ECM.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engine turns over but won't start [ 12 Answers ]

Hello, having a problem with my 1997 Jeep wrangler Jeep died on Saturday. Won't start so we tow it to my cousin's house where we are trying to diagnose the problem. The engine turns over but won't start. My first guess was the fuel pump, so we jumped the relay and it works. Tried starting the...

Civic '89 fires up and dies down after 2 sec [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I have Hona Civic '89. I had intermittent start up problems on hot weather recently so I replaced the distributor cap, rotor, and coil (I think this was the fault) and it worked fine after that. After about three week of good starts now it will fire and engine turn but then dies down after...

Bride Chooses to Walk Down the Aisle Alone [ 3 Answers ]

I am the father of a 25 year old bride-to-be, who is getting married in the fall of 2007. She has chosen to walk down the aisle alone. This scenario seems very weird to me. I know that day will be hers and I wouldn't want to spoil it in any way. Is this a common custom? Am I overreacting?

Adoption chooses boy or girl? [ 1 Answers ]

hi as some of you know me and my husband are just about to start the adoption process we have our first group meeting on the 20th we can't wait does anyone know how long the whole process will take us we live in nottingham in the uk and are desperate for a child to be part of our family also do...

Computer reboots whenever it chooses! [ 5 Answers ]

My computer has Windows ME. It has a mind of its own. It shuts down and reboots whenever it decides to. I have reloaded Windows ME. What else should I do?

View more questions Search