Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 3, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Yes Scott, you are right.

Nc, I am also getting from your posts that your husband is not actively involved with taking your son to his doctor's appts? Is he actively involved in taking your son anywhere or are you the one that does it all? If he isn't, that is another thing you need to tell your lawyer for custody. Your attorney needs to ask your son who does the cooking, feeding, cleaning, shopping, takes him to appts,. that will go a long way if your son testifies that you are the one who does all those things for the family. At his age, he doesn't need constant supervision. He is in school all day and there is probably only a couple of hours that he would be home alone. So, it is not necessary for a full time stay at home parent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to see my son and pay child support! [ 4 Answers ]

My son mother moved to Las Vegas when he was 3 years old at this time me and her was together living in the same house and every thing . She went down to the walfare office and told them she did not know were I was but at the time I was right there with her and my son. Now 13 years later since we...

Bio father rights/abandonment of child/child support? [ 6 Answers ]

I am 6 weeks pregnant and the father is my ex boyfriend. I reached out to him 3 different times to see how he felt about this and what his interest would be in terms of involvement with his child. He has been quite verbally hostile and told me to die and other choice things. What time frame...

Birth Certificate & child support [ 15 Answers ]

Hey. I am currently almost 7 months pregnant. I am due in June. The father and I had been dating for a few months before I got pregnant. When I told him he asked me to get an abortion, and when I told him I couldn't do that he said I was just trying to keep him around! SO I went online and...

Can my husband pay child support without me knowing [ 2 Answers ]

This is going to sound crazy. I know that my husband had an affair about 10 years ago. We were separated and then got back together. Then I found some birthday cards from a woman - he swore it was nothing - just someone he met at work. About one year ago, I found some papers - they were support...

Child Support & Tax Deductions [ 7 Answers ]

A friend is divorcing and paying child support; working two jobs to get this done. Wife is custodial parent in joint custody with husband and works occasionally while living with another man. She is claiming the two kids on her IRS statement and my friend, who has the burden of cost plus the income...

View more questions Search