Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittlePetunia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 08:48 PM
    Wait or Lost "It" Early
    I want to truthfully know from all of you that did you wait till you were married to lose your virginity or did you lose it in high school or college. For all of you who waited till marriage are you happy that you waited for all of you who didn't do you regret that you lost it so early? I also want to know if the people who lost their virginity in high school or college did you end up marrying them?
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Apr 27, 2007, 09:13 PM
    I lost it in high school =D
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 09:26 PM
    High school, and really sorry I did, choices back then really changed my life. While everything has turned out great after all these years, I spent years of heartbreake and sorrow because of choices back then.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2007, 09:30 PM
    It was my freshman year in college and it was not a situation I chose. I was furious the college refused to acknowledge what happened and that NOTHING happened to the boy, he was allowed to stay in college.
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Apr 29, 2007, 02:09 PM
    My wife and I were both virgins when we got married at 22, but four years later we divorced. The good news was that we didn't have premarital sex to blame the divorce on. But after that, I never married a virgin again, and I never waited till after marriage to have sex. I've been married and monogamous for 21 years now.
    snapdragon Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Apr 29, 2007, 09:46 PM
    One day after my 18 birthday in high school. I don't regret it but that's just because we're still together. Five+ years and plan on living the rest of our lives together. I didn't wait for marriage but I did wait for the guy that I was in love with. I think to me Love was the most important thing. And you know like ordinaryguy said, he got divorced, so even though sex is such a sacred thing so is marriage and these days a lot of things can change very fast.
    MissMod2006 Posts: 13, Reputation: 0

Apr 29, 2007, 09:59 PM
    High school for me, my freshman year, and we were both virgins. And no I am not with the guy anymore, he dumped me a month later. I sometimes regret not waiting for a better guy, but I now have one and we have a son together and plan on being with one another for the rest of our lives.
    chaplain john Posts: 79, Reputation: 28

Apr 29, 2007, 11:20 PM
    In High School for me and my spouse I believe that we both regret it today. We have been together for forty-two years and are considering keeping each other (we both agree it would take too much time and energy to train another). Seriously we are more deeply in love today than the day we were married.
    laura hamilton Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 01:39 AM
    In Secondary school (High School) With a great guy we are still together 2 years 8 months now! And engaged. I think I should have waited until I got married though but I don't regret it at all.
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Apr 30, 2007, 08:00 AM
    My Freshman year in High School. That was four years ago. I have been married for two now, with my first (my hubby) I didn't become pregnant, I don't regret it but I would have waited a little longer.
    EnglishRose Posts: 279, Reputation: 49

Apr 30, 2007, 08:34 AM
    I was in high school too but I was in a lovely relationship. It was everything it should have been. No, we are not together now but we were together for another year and a half. I think the important thing is to wait until the time feels right for you. Make sure you have contraception arranged and you will not be disturbed. Only do this when you are one hundred percent sure x
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2007, 08:55 AM
    I lost mine in high school but I would say that you till you old enough and with a girl you love and have yourself tested before deciding to do anything...
    Sunshine141 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 01:42 PM
    I lost mine in college (I was 18) we really loved one another. I don't regret it because I'm still with him today (5 years!). I think that if you truly love the person and practice safe sex then it's okay. I sometimes think it would have been nice if we had slept with other people before one another so we'd have some experience! Haha!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Apr 30, 2007, 01:44 PM
    28 years old.
    Only with one person. My wife.
    Both of us virgins.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Lost mine when I was 17, senior in hs - not with the person now. Can't believe that that is who I chose to give my virginity to when I look back now! Wish I had waited!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2007, 01:54 PM
    In High School with my then boyfriend (both of us virgins) - now hubby. We celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary in June. Does that make our marriage legal?

Anyway - I love him and knew he was the "one" from the very beginning.
    persainpapaya Posts: 58, Reputation: 21

May 6, 2007, 11:37 PM
    I waited until four days before I got married. I regret that four day jump. I was getting married at 18 (21 days after my birthday), to a guy I had been with for almost 3 years. I was fighting with my parents because they knew better and didn't want me to marry him. I did end up marrying him. We had two kids, and when the kids were 20 months and almost 4 years old, he left us for a girl who was 17 and still in high school. I regret not listening to my parents. I don't regret my two beautiful kids. I am so glad that I waited to have sex all through the "boyfriends". Mostly because I was a virgin, and my first hubby was a virgin, and I never worried about getting some nasty disease. The thing I am still saddest about is that I kept my virginity like a treasure, and gave it to a guy who threw it away. I then felt used up, and like no one would ever want me. I still think waiting is the best idea. Just make sure you are waiting for the right one. (Husband). Blessings!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2007, 12:10 AM
    I was naïve and inoncent in high school and I'm glad I didn't lose my virginity whillst at school, because I know I would have regretted it!

I lost it to a man who loves me and respect me, when I was 19 :)
    Im now married to him
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 7, 2007, 08:28 AM
    High School for me.. but then I'm a guy so we see it far more differently than a woman does. And no I didn't marry her. Had a lot of good memories from her but we ended up with too many differences. I got married to someone else quite a few years (and quite a few women) later, it took that many before I found one that was able to get her hooks in me. :-)
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2007, 08:38 AM
    I was 18, and in college. I am married to him, and although I was a virgin, he had partners before me. I don't think it is an issue to wait until marriage, I think it is important to wait until your relationship has progressed far enough along and you are both comfortable with your feelings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A/C or Heat does not work w/thermostat set "on" or "auto". [ 22 Answers ]

A/C or Heat doesn't work in "on" or "auto". Fan will not come on at the "on" position either. I changed the batteries in the thermostat. I also read somewhere to disconnect the "Y" and hold it to the "R" on the thermostat for two minutes. That will tell me if the thermostat is the problem. ...

Title of song from TV show "lost." [ 1 Answers ]

I heard a song the TV show "lost".It aired in Oct. or Nov. 2006. It was from female artist,some of the lyrics were "a little bit slower because your much to fast".It was at the into. Of the show.

Follow Up to " I need Help. I am simply lost and hurt again" 9/5 post [ 13 Answers ]

First off, I want to thank Val, Philly, and others who posted and gave their honest opinions on this topic. I was recently in a very bad auto accident and spent nearly a week in the hospital and half of the time in a coma. My sister took my phone and tm'd everybody on my list about my condition...

View more questions Search