Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittlePetunia Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Colored Contacts
    Hey I'm thinking about getting colored contacts maybe dark green or blue but my skin tone is like a natural tan but a bit darker but I don't want any fake looking contacts that makes it look obvious that it's not my natural eye color. I'm not into copying celebrities but I liked Vanessa William's eye color even though she is naturally born with that eye color. Does anybody know what kind of contacts that I could get that would look realistic and look a bit natural and not fake looking? Thank you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 05:40 PM
    I do believe that wherever you buy them will let you know what is the best colour for your skin tone, etc. They do have a way of matching the colour up before you buy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Contacts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 16 years old and my parents think Im mature enough to handel contacts, but I have an astigmatism and I know there are contacts for that but what are they exactly and what does the doctor do when you go to get them? Also I have black hair and pretty dark brown eyes and I wanted to get...

Cosmetic contacts- are they safe? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to use cosmetic contacts? I wear glasses and was wondering if wearing contacts would / could either make my eyesight worse or if it's okay. Thanks:D

Illusions contacts VS Natural touch contacts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! Any one got any info on Illusions opeque colored contacts and Natrual Touch opeque colored contacts? Because I want to order some but my budget is very slim. The discroption of the contacts says that they provide depth to the eye... which gives off the illusion that they color you have is the...

Girlfriend wants a break but still contacts me [ 15 Answers ]

Hello, This is my first time in these forums... I was hoping some of you could give me a clue to what my girlfriend is doing Me (20) and my girlfriend (17 1/2) have been dating steady for a year and some change everything was going great we never fought or anything we even got along very...

View more questions Search