fayesophine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Jordans tattoo
    Has anyone got any pictures of jordans tattoo on her foot please
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 02:48 PM
    The Sun Online - Bizarre: Jordan gets her tatts out

That's as good as I can find sorry its really kind of a bad pic she has had it a long time I know that much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dragon tattoo [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a picture of a dragon tattoo for my arm. I want the dragon tail to start at my wrist and the dragon to wrap itself around my arm 2-3 times with it's head on my shoulder to cover a poorly done tattoo on my shoulder. Anyone have any idea of where I can find such a picture? I have...

Jordans new wrist tattoo [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone seen this and know where I can find a picture of it. Thank you

Tattoo placement [ 2 Answers ]

I would really like to get a tattoo on my stomach but I am afraid that when I decide to have children it will stretch and afterward not look very good:confused: Does anyone have any advice on whether I should continue with getting this tattoo or if I should think of a different place?

Mandala tattoo [ 0 Answers ]

So I am thinking of a mandala tattoo, any ideas for interior design or body placement? I kind of like the idea of above and to the side of my hip, but probably the best place for the tat would be on my mid to lower back... but that's so cliché. Ideas?

Butterfly tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I have looked on the internet and found thousands of butterfly tattoos but I have not come across very many that I like. I am looking for small to medium butterfly tattoo's with a tribal design around or behind it to put on my lower leg or shoulder.. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas or...

View more questions Search