Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladyace99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 01:09 PM
    Celtic Woman
    How old are the ladies in the Celtic Woman group? They look so young.
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

May 1, 2007, 09:56 AM
    I've read the following... Chloe Agnew was born 1989, Lisa Kelly 07/05/1977, Hayley Westenra 10/04/1987 and Mairead Nesbitt born 1983, sorry don't know about the other two, hope this helps a bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

Woman vs. Man [ 15 Answers ]

Does it bother men when you ask them out? I don't normally ask them because that's not how I was brought up, but I know that men can be just as shy as we are.

Size of woman [ 32 Answers ]

I wanted to know if having sex with a fat woman or that has more weight (not necessarily huge) is more fun or fulfilling than with a skinny one...

Wonder woman movie [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, I've got to ask. Who do you think should play Wonder Woman in the 2009 movie? Lynda Carter is a tough act to beat when she played her in the TV series. My bet is Catherine Zeta Jones. She's tall regal and statueque. The way she carries herself with confidence she has no trouble pulling off...

View more questions Search