Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    louis20us Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 12:35 PM
    Graduate Programme
    Admission into a masters degree programme in any university in USA without GRE to pursue any of these programme

Materials Science and Engineering
    Biomedical Engineering
    Metallurgical Engineering
    Process Engineering
    aalitennis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Hi,

Are there any universities in US those who doesn't look for TOEFL and GRE.

I will be grateful if anyone can help me with this.

Thank you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Graduate school education necessary for a Lady? [ 4 Answers ]

In time when people think ladies should attain the level 1st Degrees and start taking care of their children.I don't think it will be proper for the girls to go as high as the Masters and PhD level.1st degree is important for their base and they can take care of their matrimonial homes and thiking...

Graduate Programme in US Universities [ 1 Answers ]

Please furnish a list of univerisites offering Graduate programme in Biotechnology/Biomedical engineering/Bionanotechnology/Bioinformatics for Non-US Students.

Need 2 credits to graduate [ 2 Answers ]

Ok here's the thing... I was supposed to graduate this year from high school.. I had 2 classes and left at 9:30... I had some difficulty and what not and failed and missed too many days. What should I do about getting my diploma? All I need is 2 credits :( your help would be greatly appreciated.

Graduate degrees [ 3 Answers ]

In order to get a masters degree in a field, is it necessary to have a bachelor's in the same field? For example, if I get a business degree (BBA) from one school, and I get good marks and do well on the MCAT, could I apply and be admitted into Med School?

View more questions Search