Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHACO1046 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 11:53 AM
    Recovering last paycheclk
    How do I recover my last paycheck from my ex employer or what are my rights?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Normally they pay it on the next pay period after you leave.
    If they merely refuse to pay your check, you can sue them small claims court. But if they company goes bankrupt most likely you will never get it because you end up a unsecured creditor.
    What was the last day you worked, what was the normal pay day for that week that was your last work week. Did you have money due them, such as in commssion jobs where you get paid advanced money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Still recovering from divorce [ 12 Answers ]

I was married for 11 years, divorced in 2003 (not my choice), remarried in 2004 to the most wonderful man in the world. I've had a tough time with getting divorced (who doesn't? ) and early on totally committed myself to making a complete 'recovery'. I've read every book I can find that talks...

Recovering Email from old hard drive [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I recently had some computer difficulties and decided to change hard drives before an unplanned re-format. I wanted a smaller hard drive for windows and my programs and I wanted all my documents to be saved on a larger storage drive to avoid losing them with a crash. I had all my...

Recovering Alcoholic [ 3 Answers ]

I am a recoveing alcoholic, been sober for a little over a year. My 13 year old daughter has lived with my xhusband and stepmother for almost 7 years. My daughter has a great life now. She is a honor roll student, cheerleader, very well liked by teachers and her friends parents. She is a child...

Recovering deleted files [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a way to recover files you deleted from the recycle bin?

Need help recovering saved game [ 1 Answers ]

I have been playing a snes rom on my PC called chrono trigger and I can't seem to load it anymore, I've been playing it for ages. Can anyone help me. I used to be able to click on my name and load it but the option is no longer there, I can only start from the beginning. Please help

View more questions Search