Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    segermark Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 10:46 AM
    Beanie Babies with outfits?
    We have two Beanie Babies with outfits in sealed plastic cases tied with a ribbon, unopened. I haven't been able to find anything about them online!

"Baldy with outfit" (Purple suit with pink and black polka dot trim)
    "Peanut with outfit" (Green polka dot dress)

Anyone know their stories and/or value? My boyfriend bought them at a garage sale, so I don't know where they were originally purchased. I have photos but they're not online yet.

Thanks!
    - Kimberly :)
    i seen it myself Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 01:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by segermark
    We have two Beanie Babies with outfits in sealed plastic cases tied with a ribbon, unopened. I haven't been able to find anything about them online!

"Baldy with outfit" (Purple suit with pink and black polka dot trim)
    "Peanut with outfit" (Green polka dot dress)

Anyone know their stories and/or value? My boyfriend bought them at a garage sale, so I don't know where they were originally purchased. I have photos but they're not online yet.

Thanks!
    - Kimberly :)
    I am a collector of beanie babies as well as japan promo beanie babies, please post pictures I will be able to help you out, but I must tell you I think this is a case of someone dressing up the bears as I hae never heard of a custom baldy being made for a promo, but list them I will be able to help you out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All I can think about is babies! [ 4 Answers ]

I am 24 and about to get married in the next few months and recently I have become completely obsessed with wanting to have a baby. I am completely aware that the timing is wrong and I can honestly say that if I found out I was pregnant tomorrow I would not be in the right place. My fiancé and I...

Beanie babies [ 2 Answers ]

I have a number of beanie babies and would like to sell them any suggestions?

Misnamed Beanie Baby - Mel named Snort [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have Mel and I never realized this before, but he has Snort's tag, complete with snort's poem and all. I was wondering how much this is worth. Thank you!

Babies [ 4 Answers ]

Are a babies eyes full size at birth I heard that they are. Nose and ears grow, but eyes are full size at birth true or false?

Babies. [ 15 Answers ]

I just had a baby on Friday and I was wondering if I could give my baby water, and if so what type?

View more questions Search