Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunjaknat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Extra terrestrial movie that was not E.T.
    I am trying to figure out the name of a movie that came out around the same time as E.T. it had a little boy and an alien. It was in the 80's maybe early 90's. I can not remember the content of the movie very well. It was one very much like E.T. but not . Please help me someone.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 27, 2007, 09:23 AM
    Is it Mac and me?
    darkness1970us Posts: 70, Reputation: 9

May 3, 2007, 09:57 AM
    If I remember correctly, Mac and Me was a robot.

The Explorers was around that era, but the aliens weren't until the latter part of the movie.

Flight of the Navigator was the 80s as well, and that was kind of an alien... It was a sentient alien spaceship.

The Last Starfighter? Lots of aliens, kid addicted to video games...
    u08dc4 Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

May 27, 2007, 02:47 AM
    Yeah I'd guess flight of the navigator :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Claiming an extra person [ 4 Answers ]

Hello; I am in NJ. My mother-in-law lives with us full time. We do not collect any rent from her (she gives us a few dollars here and there, but not much). She pays for her clothing, health ins. car insurance, gas and misc items. We provide everything else (incl. food). She is currently...

Adding extra lights [ 4 Answers ]

I have wired up 5 extra down light in a circuit. When I turn them on, they dim and if I remove one they all go out. What amI doing wrong?

Adding an extra light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a light fitting with 3x100 watt spotlights on a dimmer switch and all worked well. I have picked up power from this light fitting and added another wall light (2x40 watt bulbs). Now, both sets of lights work, but the dimmer does not. The lights are either on or off when I turn the dimmer...

About an extra ordinary person [ 2 Answers ]

My brother is in jail for public crime again. He will be there for sometime. He is 33 now and has been in severe drugs since he was 16 years old and creating havoc since then. He is very violent. At the age of 21 he went to Michigan, USA. He was jailed there many times, was an alcoholic, used drugs...

View more questions Search