Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deanjoseph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 03:21 AM
    Yamaha yz250f
    Hi,

I have a yz250f 06 model and I was wondering what I can do to make it go fast??
    Fabio Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 01:29 AM
    U mean faster haha there already pretty quick,
    Well there's a number of mods to start with:
    - Exhaust
    - sprockets
    - oversize piston
    - gear ratio's
    - reeds/valves
    Etc

There is a lot of things you can do on your bike to customise it. What's your budget?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2007, 07:05 AM
    High compression piston, Porting, Expansion Chamber, suited to needs. Find one tuned to match riding in the power curve. Sprockets, and Carburetion. When ever building to go fast, Don't forget the brakes. Even though it sounds like you won't be stopping much.
    Fabio Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 08:43 AM
    How about just sell it and buy a 450 :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yamaha yz 125 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a yamaha yz 125 and I was driving down the road and all of a sudden my back tire locked up. I think something is wrong with my gears because I can't shift or anything, the engine runs fine like I can pull the clutch in and start it up but it just won't shift or move. What do you think the...

Exhaust for YZ250F [ 1 Answers ]

What recommendations do you have on getting an after market exhaust that is US Forest Service approved for my YZ250F.

Yamaha vs. Pioneer [ 0 Answers ]

Hi everyone! We're building a house and my husband arranged for the contractor to install in-ceiling wiring and speakers for a home theater system. (Of course he didn't bother to talk to me about it first.) So now I've found out that we have the following: 5 speakers by Proficient Audio...

Yamaha xs650 wiring [ 0 Answers ]

I need someone to tell me how to wire a1981 xs650 yamaha engine without using one more wire than it takes to make it run.I have no use for the rest of the junk as it is not in a motorcycle but in a monster truck.

Getting my YZ250F started [ 1 Answers ]

I can't get my 2002 YZ250F started and I think it is because it is flooded. I'm getting gas coming out of a tube connected to the carb and I have so much back pressure (I think) from the carb that gas is leaking out of the gas on/off lever. How do I clear out the carb so that it will start? Do I...

View more questions Search