Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kidpro Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 27, 2007, 02:59 AM
    Back round check
    How do we do a backround check on a person that it wouldn't cost us anything to do this. Please let me know.

Thank you

Jeff
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 08:03 AM
    Depends on if you are doing a criminal check or civil and also where you are located. In many US county court houses you can search a person's record but you need more than just the name. It is free but you may get what you paid for.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 09:39 AM
    You can go to the local courthouse and every courthouse in your general area and try and search for records on this person,

But in general this will not tell you about Federal issues without going to the federal court, it will not tell you about something in another state.
    Most serachs are going to cost money,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Collection agency sent check back with letter [ 5 Answers ]

I received a notice from a collection agency around the 3rd week of Feb. 2007. It stated that they are attempting to collect a debt. They stated who it was for and the amount it was for. I did realize that I owed this. On March 2nd I sent them a check for $100 along with a letter saying that I...

Here we go! Round two! [ 6 Answers ]

Well for those of you who are familiar. The ex, whom I want back and told that I could not have any contact with has again tried to get in touch with me. It was three text messages two days ago and a phone call today. None of which I answered by the way. Its so hard though! I'm not going to lie to...

Round and Around we go [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to find the name and song title of the girl who sings a song that kind of goes like this "Your bags are packed outside the door, round and around we go.." and then at the end it goes "we go round and round we go inside out" Anybody knows? It isn't that old it was on the radio a lot...

Round and Round [ 2 Answers ]

How much do you guys travel? I feel like I travel a lot, and I do probably more than the average teenager, but I know there are like tons of people out there that travel constantly for business purposes. I'm just tired of traveling. I use to like airplanes as a kid, or at least not like them,...

View more questions Search