Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    habby10 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 11:22 PM
    How Long?
    How long after I quit does a company have to send me my last paycheck?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 07:34 AM
    This really can be affected by whether you are salaried or hourly. It may take two regular paydays to get your money unless there are other issues involved but not shared.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2007, 07:40 AM
    It should be done at the same time the other employees get paid, I would assume anyway!
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 07:44 AM
    It really varies with the industry. For an example, a teacher may get paid for up to 3 months after the school year ends. It is common for salaried people to have their pay prorated over an entire year even if the work load varies. Habby will need to fill in a few blanks for us.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 27, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Normally what happens, is when would you normally get paid for that week, so that payday is when you should get that check,

If there are a lot of books to balance, expense accounts, sales commissons and the such, it may be the following pay period

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long is too long to have depression? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm Ariel and am 16 years old. I have had depression for about 7 years starting around the time my parents were getting a divorce. My mother took me and my 3 other sisters to a Phsyciatrist for about a year then took us out for awhile then took me back in all within 2 years. I have been very strong...

How long? [ 7 Answers ]

This might sound stupid, but I have wanted to be a cheerleader ever since I was little. So i have finally taken the initiative to join a cheer gym. The squad I want to join has these requirements and I was wondering how long everyone thinks it will be before an average person can learn these...

A long long thread [ 2 Answers ]

Hello there. I've decided this to be a long thread because I will ask many many things and I hope to discuss many things here. If a coin is placed on a piece of card resting atop of a jar, it is possible to flick the card away sharply so that the coin falls into the jar. Explain why this is...

Long-short-long [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you Okay I have a dilemma.For along time I had Long hair(almost to my butt)but then I started working out and it would get sweaty so I cut it shorter(wayyy shorter like I cut off over 20 inches)but now I kind of miss my long locks! All I can do is wait.But every time I had long hair somehow I...

View more questions Search