Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noeymc Posts: 77, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2007, 10:48 PM
    155 want 2 go to 140
    I am 17 I am about 155 I am 5-7 with about 19% body fat and I want to be around 140 I have ate less and ran more any other tips to lose it because I am not losing any at all help any help would be great thank u
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2007, 02:11 PM
    Eat smaller portions of a variety of natural full grain products, like wheat breads, cereals, rice and pastas, Load up on fiber, fruits, veggies, legumes, small quantities of seeds and nuts. Limit high fat, red meats, choose leaner cuts of loin type meats, skinless chicken, turkey breast, fish, Cut out cakes, candy. Bake or broil your meats in olive or canola oils. Don't eat processed foods, fast foods. Eat low fat, skim or partially skim cheese, low fat 1-2% or skim milk, low fat yogurt. Cut out presweetened drinks and drinks lots of water especially before meals. Exercise your whole body, with resistance training, jogging, walking aerobics, biking for at least 30 minutes a day 3-4 times a week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

John Deer LT 155 replacement motor [ 4 Answers ]

I need a replacement 14 hp motor for my LT155 riding mower with the 42 inch "Freedom" Mulching Deck. What is a good replacement and where can I find one for the least cost? Thanks in advance for the help, Bill

Difference between I-140 & I-485 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all, Just wanted to ask you if some one is on i140 or i485 are they allowed to work independently, can they call themselves as permanent residents of USA. If anyone has filled any of these forms, can they work for any other company without sponsorship, or they would still need one.

View more questions Search